Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran

Originally Posted by htr10
    Terrible defense. Boston won this game easily. Canít wait to see who Fizdale puts in the ďdungeonĒ next because itís pretty obvious to see that Ntilikina wasnít the only underachiever on this squad. We are now 8 - 18.
    He should get minutes but he wonít solve our defensive issues.

Remember when he was benched he was negative in the +/- category playing with the second unit...so even if you believe he was playing solid defense individually, heís not good enough to bear the burden of sin for his teammates

Our primary issue IMO, we have to stop running our offense through THJR. Heís at best a 3rd option player and thatís pushing it. Secondly we have to figure out how to use Knox better. Knits is only cosmetic at this point

Veteran

Originally Posted by Broadway
    He should get minutes but he wonít solve our defensive issues.

Remember when he was benched he was negative in the +/- category playing with the second unit...so even if you believe he was playing solid defensively individually heís not good enough to bear the burden of sin for his teammates

Our primary issue IMO, we have to stop running our offense through THJR. Heís at best a 3rd option player and thatís pushing it. Secondly we have to figure out how to use Knox better. Knits is only cosmetic at this point
    Iím not saying Ntilikina is good. Iím saying this whole team isnít good. Fizdale has now benched Dotson, Burke, and Ntilikina for multiple games at different stretches and weíre barely a quarter of the way through the season. Just play our young guys and cut this ďdungeonĒ crap.

Pretty much unwatchable affair... They only hung around bc BOS could care less... Knicks are 29th in assists, and canít shoot... so you wonder why there isnít more motion and ball movement. Doesnít seem like Fiz has an offensive system.

Another L for the tank train. Spring canít get here quick enough.

4 playoff appearances (and 1 playoff series victory) in 18 years is tough for any fan base to handle.

I said it then, and feel it now... trading Ewing with 1 year remaining and bringing in the Vin Baker & A Mcdyss of the world doomed us.

Only positive is this is the first time in 18 years you can actually see glimpses of a turnaround.

KP gets healthy.
    Stud in lottery.
    Max free agent stud.

What else do we have to cling to? Another lost decade?

12th man

Terrible defense. Boston won this game easily. Can’t wait to see who Fizdale puts in the “dungeon” next because it’s pretty obvious to see that Ntilikina wasn’t the only underachiever on this squad. We are now 8 - 18.
    Dungeon is right, Nits and Baker can't even get a couple of minutes of playing time in garbage time of a blowout. Baker is probably the guy that gets cut when they have to sign Zo but why play head games with Ntilikina.

12th man

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Dungeon is right, Nits and Baker can't even get a couple of minutes of playing time in garbage time of a blowout. Baker is probably the guy that gets cut when they have to sign Zo but why play head games with Ntilikina.
    Just reading people think we're trading Frank by the deadline. Probably some truth to the rumor when you have your backup PG injured in a suit on the bench and you have your backup SG Zo playing PG when he has no business playing there and you can't get a minute on the floor. If I'm Nits someone's telling me I'm not needed.

Veteran

I kept waiting for the unbelievable comeback I read about in some game threads but that wasn’t happening last night.

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Just reading people think we're trading Frank by the deadline. Probably some truth to the rumor when you have your backup PG injured in a suit on the bench and you have your backup SG Zo playing PG when he has no business playing there and you can't get a minute on the floor. If I'm Nits someone's telling me I'm not needed.
    Knits is right where he belongs on the BENCH. Sorry “Knicks Mob” I tried to tell you Fredric Jr stinks!

Veteran

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Knits is right where he belongs on the BENCH. Sorry ďKnicks MobĒ I tried to tell you Fredric Jr stinks!
    This whole team stinks. We are on pace to go 25 - 57 or something like that.

Iím at the point where Iím literally only paying attention when MRob is on the court. I like Vonleh too, but heís going to end up somewhere else for more money next season, so whatís the point? Fizdale has lost me almost as fast as Hornacek did. He buys into his own bull**** too much. This team shouldnít have hired another coach who plays games with the rotations all season long.
    Last edited by htr10; Dec 07, 2018 at 10:34.

12th man

Thumbs down

Hard to win when yout give up 69 points in a half; TNT crew was clowning us in the pregame; prepare for more of the business at halftime um um um
    The worse part of this game was that it was a national televise slaughter reminding the country that the knicks still suck .. The TNT crew were not clowning in their pregame talk bout the Knicks suck .. The Knicks do SUCK!
    Fizdale doesnt have a clue of what he's doing .. the Knicks poor 2nd half performance last night look the same as it was in our 1-5 start this season .. were not moving forward, were moving backwards with Fizdale. Take Frank off the bench so we could at least win a couple of the next few games against the Nets Hornets Cavs ....

I'm tired of Fizdale clueless antics in our Development-season, the many changes in the starter lineup, plus the unnecessary benching of young players, plus not having a offense/defense system for the development of young players.
    Fizdale has not created a design-play for Dotson or Timmy's perimeter shooting, nor has Fizdale created a design-play for rookie Knox and Trier slashing to the hoop or their pull back 15 foot jumper. Fizdale hasn't worked on creating a design-play for low post-up moves for Kanter or rookie MitchRob who inside scoring has come mostly from offensive rebounds.

Frank & Dotson need to be develop throughout this season into becoming the Knicks 6.6 tandem starting backcourt guards, Trier, Knox, and MitchRob need to be develop into bringing energy off the bench.
    Why didnt the Knicks hire Mark Jackson as the Head Coach !!!

12th man

This whole team stinks. We are on pace to go 25 - 57 or something like that.

I’m at the point where I’m literally only paying attention when MRob is on the court. I like Vonleh too, but he’s going to end up somewhere else for more money next season, so what’s the point? Fizdale has lost me almost as fast as Hornacek did. He buys into his own bull**** too much. This team shouldn’t have hired another coach who plays games with the rotations all season long.
    So true .. Fizdale is so busy changing rotation every week that he hasn't given one of his many lineups the time or patience to develop.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    The worse part of this game was that it was a national televise slaughter reminding the country that the knicks still suck .. The TNT crew were not clowning in their pregame talk bout the Knicks suck .. The Knicks do SUCK!
    Fizdale doesnt have a clue of what he's doing .. the Knicks poor 2nd half performance last night look the same as it was in our 1-5 start this season .. were not moving forward, were moving backwards with Fizdale. Take Frank off the bench so we could at least win a couple of the next few games against the Nets Hornets Cavs ....

I'm tired of Fizdale clueless antics in our Development-season, the many changes in the starter lineup, plus the unnecessary benching of young players, plus not having a offense/defense system for the development of young players.
    Fizdale has not created a design-play for Dotson or Timmy's perimeter shooting, nor has Fizdale created a design-play for rookie Knox and Trier slashing to the hoop or their pull back 15 foot jumper. Fizdale hasn't worked on creating a design-play for low post-up moves for Kanter or rookie MitchRob who inside scoring has come mostly from offensive rebounds.

Frank & Dotson need to be develop throughout this season into becoming the Knicks 6.6 tandem starting backcourt guards, Trier, Knox, and MitchRob need to be develop into bringing energy off the bench.
    Why didnt the Knicks hire Mark Jackson as the Head Coach !!!
    Yeah not much ball movement; guys chucking; Kanter sets up too far from the hoop for my linking; Mrob raw talent...Just a young teams’ blues. I do like Mudiay at the point. I wanted him before Kristaps so I’m happy we got him. Looks like Mudiay is growing into his game. He’s take cats off the dribble, jumper is improving, he looks like belongs..outside of that the tank rolled on. “Super Mario” starting is a joke. Funny NY Post article today about him still starting ,even though he can’t score, for his defense. A Former Knick scout called “bs” on that one. And Mario’s uniform is so tight it looks like a leatard. Probably restricting Mario’s shoots motion on Chief

Veteran

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

After giving up 69 points by halftime last nigh

If NY wanted to give Super Mario an earnest look, than i see nothing wrong starting him for 10 games or so... if they feel that makes him happiest and gives them best chance to evaluate...

So far, Vonleh and Mudiay have played themselves into keepers. Burke is a maybe, but with Dotson and Trier... well, it so much.

Mario wonít be here and I imagine he will
    Lose starting gig by Feb.

12th man

Yeah not much ball movement; guys chucking; Kanter sets up too far from the hoop for my linking; Mrob raw talent...Just a young teams’ blues. I do like Mudiay at the point. I wanted him before Kristaps so I’m happy we got him. Looks like Mudiay is growing into his game. He’s take cats off the dribble, jumper is improving, he looks like belongs..outside of that the tank rolled on. “Super Mario” starting is a joke. Funny NY Post article today about him still starting ,even though he can’t score, for his defense. A Former Knick scout called “bs” on that one. And Mario’s uniform is so tight it looks like a leatard. Probably restricting Mario’s shoots motion on Chief
    That article on Mario had me baffled bc Mario gives us good hustle off the ball he's to clumsy on defense, but .. on the defensive end it doesn't look like Fizdale created any type of set defense for a certain trio of Kanter Mario and Timmy in the 9 game starting lineup, and the man to man defense we been playing does need a lot of side line help in the 2nd half of games.

Veteran

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

After giving up 69 points by halftime last nigh
    ďIf you canít dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****Ē is a great quote. It should be our franchise motto.