Game thread: New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets 7:30 12/9/2018 [Game #28]

tiger0330

Legend
Refs took away Nits 20th pt on a drive to the basket on Kaminsky's flop. MSG crowd boos the call. He won't get his 20th pt, he fouls out.

Baker the forgotten man replaces him.

tiger0330

Legend
Nits was always supporting his team when he was benched. Trey seems the opposite, doesn't seem to be that happy on that bench.

mafra

Legend
Frank 7-11... 1 assist and 0 rebounds tho. Knox chucking better than Timmy chucking, I guess.

Broadway

All Star
Nits was always supporting his team when he was benched. Trey seems the opposite, doesn't seem to be that happy on that bench.

He must feel he's completely healed from his ankle injury.

In order to maximize our youth we have to mitigate our vets starting with reducing THJR role immediately. I won't get bent out of shape about it because I don't expect us to do this, but this would be the sign of true change

tiger0330

Legend
Wire to wire loss 118-107 but some nice games by our young un's. Nits with a career high 18 pts, KK 26pts and a new career high in RBs.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
He must feel he's completely healed from his ankle injury.

In order to maximize our youth we have to mitigate our vets starting with reducing THJR role immediately. I won't get bent out of shape about it because I don't expect us to do this, but this would be the sign of true change
Tim has chucked so bad at times that anyone could do what he's done. Nonsensical launching. How does that NOT get you benched? Timmy can get hot, he has some versatility, I like him, but he's made a lot of plays that are worse than rookie decisions.

tiger0330

Legend
Don't see how long Mario can stay in the starting lineup 0-3. Knox has a prime chance to start if he can get it together.
KK played 41 minutes completely displacing Mario who never came back after his 3 min start in the 1st. Fiz should go with KK next game.

Broadway

All Star
Great night for Knox. 26 pts tying his season high and a new 15rb high.

Historic by way of performance for those who keep records of stats and good confidence builder for him going forward but it was in no way an impactful 26/15 performance. Knits and Knox need to have nights like these that lead to WINS. Don't be players who put up good stats on bad teams

Kiyaman

Legend
Historic by way of performance for those who keep records of stats and good confidence builder for him going forward but it was in no way an impactful 26/15 performance. Knits and Knox need to have nights like these that lead to WINS. Don't be players who put up good stats on bad teams

Those were my same words and thoughts on Melo & Tired-KP for 2 seasons CTFU

mafra

Legend
Rookie Kevin Knox totaled a season-high 26 points for the second time in five games and chipped in 15 rebounds, joining LeBron James as the only NBA players to have a 25-point, 15-rebound game before turning 20 years old.

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
These "Records" are nice, but you know what, we are just following them to feel good about our team who can't do a good thing since the 90s........