[Emergency game thread]: New York Knicks @ Charlotte Hornets 14/12/2018 7:00pm

Broadway

All Star
We are playing well, but big story here is Kemba has missed 12 of his last 14 shots.

And we can't credit Robinson nor Knits for this...our defense has been Mickey Mouse all night so chalk this up to this being our night when it mattered most.

mafra

Legend
34 points for Mudiay (he had 5 at the half).... Kornet with a big block. Decision to keep him over Baker a wise decision.

mafra

Legend
Kornet turns away Kemba at the rim as the buzzer sounds. Knicks come back from down 21 points. Only 6th time since 1991.

mafra

Legend
All 5 starters plus Kornet in double figures for points. Mudiay and Kornet won it ... but the zone messed with CHA in the 4th.

tiger0330

Legend
Walt just said Knicks haven’t hit a game winning shot since JR Smith in Phoenix on December 26th, 2012. Man that’s a long time ago.

To make it worse... we have a few buzzer beaters that were waived off bc they were .01 too late. Amar’e vs BOS... KP vs MIL come to mind.
I remember that shot by JR, 18 FT jumper from the left wing, IIRC, I think I remember they mentioned the previous game winner which was also a long time before JR made his shot, do you guys remember the guy and date who made the one before JRs?

Kiyaman

Legend
This Game had me stuttering ....
Did-did-did u see the 2nd half of the game .. The Fizzzdale Knicks played a structure zone defense using their speed to get back on defense before the Hornets could setup any shot, plus the zone boost our transition offense to give us a 27 assist game. Plus Timmy step to the side and let Mudiay be the Knicks scoring star tonite, Mudiay became the first option on offense to score 30 points in the 2nd half of the game, finishing with 34 pts.
Reserve player .. Luke Kornet 2-Way performance hitting three 3 balls plus blocking shots when we needed it in crunch time and Overtime for the Knick WIN came up Big for the Knicks WIN.
Luke Kornet showed a win-win performance tonight, I will admit, I didnt know Kornet had it in him .. It was a great come from (21 pts) behind OT Knicks Win !!!