Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Because they're a playoff team Top 4 at that and we're a lottery team...that's why. What KO didn't factor is once you go to a better team you have to be one of the better players which he clearly isn't. He's been an absolute non factor all yr for them. He's really just a mid level role player at best
    He's a better player than the minutes the Pacers are giving him. Sabonis is taking his minutes and rightly so but I wonder how much playing time he would have gotten with Fiz.

12th man

The Pacers have a helluva defense to get around on the perimeter .. 64-64 .. 6 min into 3rd qtr.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    He's a better player than the minutes the Pacers are giving him. Sabonis is taking his minutes and rightly so but I wonder how much playing time he would have gotten with Fiz.

He probably gets Vonleh's minutes but is he clearly a better player than him? Not sure he is and our record would be the same. Meanwhile the Pacers are 19-10 mitigating him(which they should based on their style of play) and probably could have a better record had VO not missed a few games this season.

The Pacers are a perfect team to use as a means to vision what your team would look like if you limit roles of players who may be assumed better but not an absolute

Veteran

Come on Knox, consecutive sloppy, selfish, lazy...possessions

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    So true .. Sabonis/Turner/and Young own all the rotation minutes from last season .. KO will get his minute in midseason

12th man

Fiz coaching-staff should have been yelling the "shot clock been reset!"

Veteran

Hezonja played really good defense this qrt although his offense has gone ghost. Meanwhile Knits can't hit a jumper anymore...he hasn't been close on any of his perimeter shots and our back court is getting abused at the moment

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    He probably gets Vonleh's minutes but is he clearly a better player than him? Not sure he is and our record would be the same. Meanwhile the Pacers are 19-10 mitigating him(which they should based on their style of play) and probably could have a better record had VO not missed a few games this season.

The Pacers are a perfect team to use as a means to vision what your team would look like if you limit roles of players who may be assumed better but not an absolute
    I wouldve like seein KO/Vonleh/Knox in a lineup .. what KO and Mcderm bring to the lockerroom and practice makes the Pacers a better team .. the same with Greg Monroe on the Raptors

Knicks keeping it close... but Indy stripping and swatting the ball at will....

12th man

I'm still questionable bout the Mcderm for Mudiay trade, although im a MitchRob Fan

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    I wouldve like seein KO/Vonleh/Knox in a lineup .. what KO and Mcderm bring to the lockerroom and practice makes the Pacers a better team .. the same with Greg Monroe on the Raptors
    Vonleh and KO wouldn't be here unless Kanter leaves to the Bucks...so this would never be realistic. You're reaching with the practice mention. That's like me saying John Jenkins is the reason our guards are playing better because he's putting pressure on them from the G-League

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    I'm still questionable bout the Mcderm for Mudiay trade, although im a MitchRob Fan
    There's nothing to question here at all

PHO (24), ATL, CLE, CHI (23), and NY (22) are gonna seriously battle next 4 months.... looks like NYK a lock for a top 5 pick now.

Veteran

Got a little sloppy 2min after the starters came back in. Had a chance after Knox hit that 3 from the side but went down hill from there.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    PHO (24), ATL, CLE, CHI (23), and NY (22) are gonna seriously battle next 4 months.... looks like NYK a lock for a top 5 pick now.
    Yep we better not bring back #kporzee to jack this up either. We're a bad team always were before the season started