Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Crawford would be nice on the Knicks bench.

Sig made by Sons of Thunder

3 wins in 10 days... Stop the presses... Suns on the rise.... NYK now looked poised to finish with a worse record than PHO...

Veteran

Booker back that game got outta hand quickly in the 3rd

Crawford assists Booker for his career high 13 ast.

Sig made by Sons of Thunder

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    So far with less than 1/2 of the season gone, he's the guy we keep of all the projects Perry accumulated. I wonder how much consideration GMs are going to give him taking into consideration the contract year effect on his play. I'm hoping we don't have to consider matching a THJ type contract, I would pass if we had to match a 4 yr 70M deal.
    Teams aren稚 stupid like we are...what I hope happens if we catch wind he wants to stay at all cost is Perry convinces him to accept the QO like Walsh got Lee and Nate to accept theirs. We can lock him up for 1 more yr around $7mil with the intent of a long term deal.

Give him leverage by telling him he値l be our starter next yr. We値l still own his rights and can pay him more than other team as long as we have cap space

12th man

Originally Posted by Broadway
    Teams aren’t stupid like we are...what I hope happens if we catch wind he wants to stay at all cost is Perry convinces him to accept the QO like Walsh got Lee and Nate to accept theirs. We can lock him up for 1 more yr around $7mil with the intent of a long term deal.

Give him leverage by telling him he’ll be our starter next yr. We’ll still own his rights and can pay him more than other team as long as we have cap space
    If he keeps playing like this, he'd be crazy not to test the market. Lee when he took the Knicks QO couldn't get a whiff of a better deal iirc so he was forced to take the Knicks deal.

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    If he keeps playing like this, he'd be crazy not to test the market. Lee when he took the Knicks QO couldn't get a whiff of a better deal iirc so he was forced to take the Knicks deal.
    I知 not so sure if teams are sold...remember no one was sold on THJR nor Cousins(if we are to believe him)

I知 not sure Mudiay would want to be coached by anyone else and why would players want to leave New York if we are turning a corner?

It値l be interesting to see what happens

12th man

Remarkable Bum Crawful had a career high 14 assist!
    Losing to the worst team (6-24) Suns/Hawks in the league .. makes the Knicks ???

Veteran

Kanter has had beef with at least 3 players...Lebron/KD/Booker, SAD!

Kanter is a real dude. He went after a real King Erdogan (Prez of Turkey). By doing so, they arrested his father as a terrorist and he値l be arrested if he ever goes home.

Those other 3 guys? Well, they watched too much MTV as children and have bought into they hype-narrative... those 3 are just spoiled ballers... i致e met chics in the Bronx I would fear more than those 3...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

How much do we lose by if Ariza wasn稚 traded?

Crawford had 14 assists off the bench; Knicks, as a team, only had 15 assists (on their 40 made baskets).

展e just stopped competing on the ball they were getting what they wanted offensively,鋳 said Kevin Knox, who scored 13 first-quarter points before finishing with just 17. 徹n-the-ball screens, we were bad. We weren稚 locked in like the first half. We got lax and thought the game was over. That痴 not what happened.

典he water was coming through the dams with so many holes, I can稚 tell you right now before I get in the film room to break it down, Fizdale said of the third. 的 know we didn稚 show mental toughness during that run.

At the final buzzer, the Knicks were booed off their court.

典his is our painful path to growth and I don稚 get too caught up emotionally with what痴 going on and more how to fix it, Knicks coach David Fizdale said. 典hey池e fast and all those guys can jump.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Broadway
    Iwhy would players want to leave New York if we are turning a corner?
    it's called $$$$$$

Veteran

Originally Posted by paris401
    it's called $$$$$$
    I could see this being the case in the past but if the money will eventually follow in a yr or two with us possibly being on the rise I don't see this to be the case. Like if we were to land Zion/Barrett/Hichumura type prospect this summer I don't see players wanting to dip out.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Remarkable Bum Crawful had a career high 14 assist!
    Losing to the worst team (6-24) Suns/Hawks in the league .. makes the Knicks ???
    Absolutely awful. KK had 13 in the quarter then???? FIZ pulls him and plays 2nd team most the second quarter cooling off the hot hand. Frank teased us with back to back threes then went back to his masonry... Super Mario is super worthless...Vonleh??? Eek. Burke??? Too small against those big guards and Burke will have that problem most nights. CLEE??? Afflicted jumper and still needs to comb his hair. Without Timjr and Trier we were too undermanned with Booker back. Timjr catches the typical grief around here because Knicks like fans eat their own, but with he averages 21ppg and is a pro. Remember Jamal “Crawful” as he was dubbed around here??? Well he’s still in the league and dished out 1 less assists than our entire team. Let me repeat that. The Knicks had 15 assists last night as a team while Jamal “Crawful” had 14 assists on his own. Um um um

Veteran

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Absolutely awful. KK had 13 in the quarter then???? FIZ pulls him and plays 2nd team most the second quarter cooling off the hot hand. Frank teased us with back to back threes then went back to his masonry... Super Mario is super worthless...Vonleh??? Eek. Burke??? Too small against those big guards and Burke will have that problem most nights. CLEE??? Afflicted jumper and still needs to comb his hair. Without Timjr and Trier we were too undermanned with Booker back. Timjr catches the typical grief around here because Knicks like fans eat their own, but with he averages 21ppg and is a pro. Remember Jamal 鼎rawful as he was dubbed around here??? Well he痴 still in the league and dished out 1 less assists than our entire team. Let me repeat that. The Knicks had 15 assists last night as a team while Jamal 鼎rawful had 14 assists on his own. Um um um

The team had the lead at the half without THJR Truss we didn't need him as bad as some would lead on to believe. We didn't come out prepared to play in the 3rd and THJR wasn't going to stop Booker/Crawford from doing their thing, they would've lit his arse up too.