Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran

Originally Posted by htr10
    Just read online that Steve Mills is now downplaying the importance of the 2019 offseason. Chances of landing a big free agent in 2019 when even your own front office no longer believes it? Zero.
    Just saw this, why do you guys think I've been suggesting going after Kemba in a trade? I said a while ago we had very few realistic possibilities, nothing has changed remotely in favor since. I mean some players have openly gone on record discussing what their plans were/are most of which don't/didn't include us. Makes sense why Mills spoke about our own free agents recently. Which is why I never hesitate to trash DA MEDIA on Twitter always trying to hype up dream world scenarios. Why can't they stick to facts or at the very least paint pictures that are closer to reality with detail on cap specifics.

I'm constantly on their case and won't stop until they cut this out. Stefan Bondy is maybe one of the select few of their own that won't BS slide or be oversold. Salute to him and The Knicks can get personal with him all they want, we've seen this script before

12th man

Originally Posted by htr10
    Just read online that Steve Mills is now downplaying the importance of the 2019 offseason. Chances of landing a big free agent in 2019 when even your own front office no longer believes it? Zero.
    Mills goes through this every off-season trying to sell a bad Knicks team to a top FA. He's being realistic about a team that just got beat by the Hawks and the Suns and is not expecting KP back until March who will be rusty and on a minutes restriction.