[Emergeny game thread] New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks

mafra

Legend
you r asking us fans to wait a long time...

What?s the alternative? Been 20 years since we dealt Ewing. At least we are on the cusp and are lousy during a year where there is a generational talent. KP injury a blessing, as it was for SA during the D-Robertson years (awarded Spurs Duncan).

tiger0330

Legend
One of the few bright spots of watching this terrible team this season? I?m starting to really like Swin Cash in the post-game show.
Rebecca Harlowe is a first rate sideline reporter. Didn't like it when they replaced Tina with her but it was a solid move, she is way better than Tina ever was. Hahn, Wally and Swin are a good broadcast team.

paris401

Starter
What’s the alternative? Been 20 years since we dealt Ewing. At least we are on the cusp and are lousy during a year where there is a generational talent. KP injury a blessing, as it was for SA during the D-Robertson years (awarded Spurs Duncan).

not sure what is the alt...... BUT... we re lousy every year... our draft choices suck, we are never able to sign a tier 1 FA (who can blame em for not wanting to come to ny) - will zion put on on the road (if we get him) i dunno know... i'd like to see KP come back this season better then ever , get a high draft choice ... and make the rite draft choice... n maybe attract an a1 FA... $hit santa was already here...

mafra

Legend
not sure what is the alt...... BUT... we re lousy every year... our draft choices suck, we are never able to sign a tier 1 FA (who can blame em for not wanting to come to ny) - will zion put on on the road (if we get him) i dunno know... i'd like to see KP come back this season better then ever , get a high draft choice ... and make the rite draft choice... n maybe attract an a1 FA... $hit santa was already here...

I think that?s the plan... be in a position where we have bottom 3 record secured... bring back KP and let him fly final month...

Healthy KP, young pieces (Mudiay, Knits, Knox, MRob, Trier, Vonleh, Dotson, Kornet) and a top 5 pick... Fiz and Perry... MSG and NYC... hopefully this is enough to sway Harris or Irving or Durant or Kawhi or Kemba.