[Emergeny game thread] New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Not at a proper device for a normal game thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THJ is sick and out tonight. Seems like Kornet will start at center. Kanter refusing to talk to media before the game. Fizdale says Ntilkina will get minutes tonight.

Kiyaman

Legend
After the Christmas whupping the Knicks took on national TV in MSG vs the Bucks .. I would have put part-2 on the Christmas Game-Thread.
Watching the un-coach Knick young-core players perform individual iso-b.ball at a very low level could become sickly.

Kiyaman

Legend
I havn't seen any Knick boxing-out, not even on free throw shots .. the Knicks are not screening or putting up a pick for any of their teammates.
Hill has been beating up Trier throughout the the 3rd qtr.

mafra

Legend
Beginning to look more and more like NYK a lock for a bottom 3 finish. Great news! Responsible approach when the prize is Zion! Up to ping pong ball fortunate, of course, to bring it home. But it would be a dereliction of duty if Fiz didn?t do everything possible to ensure this roster didn?t procur best odds possible to win the lottery.

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Another day, another struggle...

we are 9 -27 right now.

I'm looking at the schedule and it looks like we are not gonna win any more games until february :td:

Broadway

All Star
Fizdale needs to get a set rotation down and stick with it no matter if he hurts feelings...

I hope everyone sees trying to play all these players(e.g. Courtney Lees Kornets and whatnot) throws many things out of sync. Never wanted to see Lee play at all.

We were told that benching players like Hezonja would fix matters. Fiz should?ve identified the 9-10 players he wanted to plays/fit best in his system and rocked with it

I like Kornet btw

Beginning to look more and more like NYK a lock for a bottom 3 finish. Great news! Responsible approach when the prize is Zion! Up to ping pong ball fortunate, of course, to bring it home. But it would be a dereliction of duty if Fiz didn?t do everything possible to ensure this roster didn?t procur best odds possible to win the lottery.

Definitely a clear bottom 5 teams all still with single digit wins almost at the halfway point of the season. I don?t trust this roster to tank to the finish though. How many times has this franchise put together a bunch of wins in the last couple weeks of the season? Too many.

One of the few bright spots of watching this terrible team this season? I?m starting to really like Swin Cash in the post-game show.

mafra

Legend
Definitely a clear bottom 5 teams all still with single digit wins almost at the halfway point of the season. I don?t trust this roster to tank to the finish though. How many times has this franchise put together a bunch of wins in the last couple weeks of the season? Too many.

CLE, ATL, & CHI are clear favorites to finish with about 20 wins. I do fret that KP returns and we win an extra 4-6 games, that pushes us to 4th. I think PHO has the talent to approach 25-30 wins.

We blew it with KAT. I?ll be livid if we do that again final 2 weeks to lose Zion.

This same roster, with Zion, is fine by me!

Kiyaman

Legend
THJ is sick and out tonight. Seems like Kornet will start at center. Kanter refusing to talk to media before the game. Fizdale says Ntilkina will get minutes tonight.

Kanter not a part of the starter lineup, plus letting Lee replace Timmy in the starter lineup says there's no young-core developing going on in the Knicks game rotation, nor are the Knicks making this a rebuilding season. None of the Knicks lineups in the past two games perform on the same-page. There's no Knick ball movement, there's no movement without the ball, there's no picks or screens to get a open shot or slasher down the lane, there's absolutely no design plays on offense in the Knick 48 minute rotation.
After the Christmas game it was easy to notice we need some drive and kick game against these Bucks, which we did not do in this losing game.
I'm sorry to say, Fizdale's coaching is worst than Bum-Hornacek coaching .. The Knicks played 36 games so far and still has not put together 5 reliable players that perform together in a lineup to start the game or finish the game with some dignity. WHY? Because Fizdale keep mixing players in different lineups to TANK TANK TANK. The Knicks are 1-10 in their last 11 games having a 9-27 record.
All the Knick players for the last 10 games looks like they has been performing at their best to be traded to the next team before the trading deadline.

Knicks 96 - Bucks 112

paris401

Starter

i understand if u suck, really suck to get the most ping-pong balls... HOWEVER... if u want to be attract tier 1 FA's, not so sure losing 70games is the way to go..

will KD, irving, leonard...etc... want to come to a 10win team next year? even if we get a zion ,.. if he's healthy, maybe KP should return this year to show FA's he's back and what they will be signing up for...

tough decision .. (if healthy) bring back KP and win some add. games, n fuk up your draft position , or tank and get a better slot in the draft...

mafra

Legend
i understand if u suck, really suck to get the most ping-pong balls... HOWEVER... if u want to be attract tier 1 FA's, not so sure losing 70games is the way to go..

will KD, irving, leonard...etc... want to come to a 10win team next year? even if we get a zion ,.. if he's healthy, maybe KP should return this year to show FA's he's back and what they will be signing up for...

tough decision .. (if healthy) bring back KP and win some add. games, n fuk up your draft position , or tank and get a better slot in the draft...

Who cares if we can?t sign anybody? We not ready to win next year anyway. Get Zion, let this roster mature, and by 2021 we should be a real player. Build through draft (and we are hopefully a Zion piece away from completing the rebuild).

In 2-3 years, this roster will be entering peak prime years, and they?ll have over 170 games of experience playing with each other.

Then, free agents will run to MSG

paris401

Starter
Who cares if we can’t sign anybody? We not ready to win next year anyway. Get Zion, let this roster mature, and by 2021 we should be a real player. Build through draft (and we are hopefully a Zion piece away from completing the rebuild).

In 2-3 years, this roster will be entering peak prime years, and they’ll have over 170 games of experience playing with each other.
Then, free agents will run to MSG

you r asking us fans to wait a long time...