Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    12th man

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Must be nice to have a job making a few million a year and you're not required to do your job as a coach which is to win. Coming around to what this guy wrote about Fizdale, I don't see a plan or many guys developing under him with the way he doles out minutes. Fiz has been disappointing so far to me.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    I have to agree 100% with every thing that guy wrote .. in the beginning Fizdale looked good taking players to playoff games.
    As for improving players skills in a team- performance Fizdale receive a grade F for Failure. The Knicks offense and defensive system in the last 37 games has been a huge question mark!

Originally Posted by Broadway
    You'd think Kanter would have some bite to play a former team but nope and let this game be a reminder why many don't want him back ever again.
    Originally Posted by htr10
    We’re the NBA’s laughingstock again. Also having the league’s biggest troll on the roster is too much to take. Can’t get Kanter off this roster soon enough.
    Kanter had a bad game but to play an undrafted GLeague rookie ahead of him esp against a DPOY center like Gobert bordered on the ridiculous.
    The last 5 seasons Kanter were considered a 26 minute double-double 50% scorer that's weak on defense .. meaning u use n get 3 to 5 fouls out of Kanter's performance but u dont use Kanter on defense at crunchtime moments.
    Kanter became an important scoring asset for 3 seasons on OKC Thunder, that Melo could not replace.

Kanter happen to be the Knicks best NBA player on the roster that could hold down his position as a consistent decent starter.
    And that's more than I could say for any other Knick player .. Troll?
    Fizdale taking Kanter out of the starter lineup in November were Fizdale's first BIG mistake to the Knicks rotation.
    Fizdale's bench rotation last night in the Jazz game consist of 4 players (Kanter/LT/Burke/Frank), Fizdale had in the Starter lineup to open the season.

Kanter is a Keeper for next season .. the Knicks dont have any player that could fill Kanter shoes at the center position.
    Fizdale has to be FIRED at the end of the season !!!

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Fizdale has to be FIRED at the end of the season !!!
    'if' plop...plop ...fizz...fizz is the problem...n i agree he sucks... get rid of his ass now.... i'm sure all the upcoming FA's can't wait to take to A-train to the garden...

Veteran

Kanter doesn’t know when to stop. He opted in to get his money knowing the front office had no interest in playing him. Lee, LT, and Kanter were reportedly clearly told that this team was prioritizing young player development. We are on pace to lose more than 60 games.

What does Kanter do? Tries to pick a fight with a league MVP candidate, tries to get the other team’s assistant coach fined, and then complains to the media about how he doesn’t understand why he doesn’t play more because all he wants to do is win games. Time for the troll to go.

Veteran

i'd opt-in toooo for 18m.... i'd opt in for even less...

12th man

Kanter doesn’t know when to stop. He opted in to get his money knowing the front office had no interest in playing him. Lee, LT, and Kanter were reportedly clearly told that this team was prioritizing young player development. We are on pace to lose more than 60 games.

What does Kanter do? Tries to pick a fight with a league MVP candidate, tries to get the other team’s assistant coach fined, and then complains to the media about how he doesn’t understand why he doesn’t play more because all he wants to do is win games. Time for the troll to go.
    There's one thing u forgot to write bout Kanter's performance that put Kanter in the NBA top role-player category ..
    A NBA team could win on a consistent basis using Kanter's double-double performance having Kanter big-body controlling the offensive glass for second shots. I recall the OKC Thunder using a 3 guard offense (of Westbrook/Oladipo/and Durant) having Kanter and Adams in the same lineup to grab a 3-1 lead in the WCF series vs the GS Warriors a few years ago. The GS Warriors couldn't touch that OKC Thunders dominating lineup on offense or defense in the series.
    OKC coach refuse to put their dominating lineup back on the court in the final 3 games of the series to lose the series 4-3 to the GS Warriors.

Veteran

Nice way to break down his activity htr10

Not to mention even with the unjust situation back in his home country...he's run his mouth so much his father is now paying the price for it. Kanter has never been likable enough to me...EVER!