Game thread: New York Knicks @ Portland Trail Blazers 10:00 1/7/2019 [Game #40]

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Not around a better device for a proper game thread tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Rady .. Thanks for the Game-Thread Post .. The Blazers are coming off a weekend back to back where they loss to OKC on Friday night and won on Saturday night over the Houston Rockets by stopping the Roc's super-star Harden's 40 pt game streak at 10 games.

Question for Fizdale .. what new rotation do u have in-stored for the Blazers tonight?

tiger0330

Legend
I'lk be glad when the boys come off this WC road trip. Way past my bedtime to see the finish of the games at 1AM.

tiger0330

Legend
Lucky shot by Aminu. Bounced high off the rim a couple of times before going in, POR up 16-14 6 left in the 1st.

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks played a well first half game taking the ball inside the paint to score and draw the foul ..
Knicks only took ten 3 ball shots in first half 2-10 ..
No Frank tonight.
The Knicks Bigmen Kornet/Vonleh/Kanter/Mario played well enough to help the Knicks hold the lead till the final minute before halftime
Half-Time score .. Knicks 53 Blazers 54

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks got Whiiipped in the 3rd qtr. Blazers had a 17 pt lead but Knicks did bring it back down to a 10 pt lead to end the 3rd

Kiyaman

Legend
I knew something was to good in the first half when the Knicks took 20 FTA .. we barely average 20 FTA per game.
Blazers only gave us 7 FTA in the 2nd half of the game ....

Mudiay And Vonleh And Burke And Timmy And Knox And Trier really do have a big problem in ball-movement in the 2nd half of this game !!!

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
What is the future of Timmy in New York, JR 2.0? 6th man? what exactly his role is, considering the amount of money he is taking?