Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

52 Pacer pts in the paint. No Kanter or MRob or interior D was a real problem tonight. Quinn having a pretty good night for them and looking at the playing time for our vets changes my mind that he made a bad decision to opt out for only $200K.

Timmy just pulled a hammy. He's not coming back tonight and he's tough but he may be out for awhile from the looks of it.

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    52 Pacer pts in the paint. No Kanter or MRob or interior D was a real problem tonight. Quinn having a pretty good night for them and looking at the playing time for our vets changes my mind that he made a bad decision to opt out for only $200K.
    They DNPd him probably more than he expcted but if he can get some PT during the playoffs it was by and large the better decision. If winning is the bottomline that is. Sabonis/Turner/Young are better options for them to use.

Veteran

Kevin Knox still doesn't play hard enough to me, it's disappointing to see young players with low motors. He only wants to chuck 3s or shoot floaters

Another one of those 2 part games for Mudiay, just hit a 3 for 21 second half pts after not scoring in the 1st.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Broadway
    Kevin Knox still doesn't play hard enough to me, it's disappointing to see young players with low motors. He only wants to chuck 3s or shoot floaters
    Soon as I post this he mixes it up a little offensively with some interior creativity

They DNPd him probably more than he expcted but if he can get some PT during the playoffs it was by and large the better decision. If winning is the bottomline that is. Sabonis/Turner/Young are better options for them to use.
    He isn't playing because he's behind Sabonis here it would be because Fiz wants to give a kid PT. He wanted to go to a winning situation, he wouldn't be here, good for him. This team sucks and we're playing for a chance to pick Zion in Jan. That would be great if you could guarantee we would get him but you can't, only thing I hope is a couple of these guys create a buzz about their potential like Knox has. Knox has a way to go like you say but he has a chance to be a quality starter imo. Nits coming on would help but like you have questions about KK motor, I'd say the same for Nits.

Veteran

He isn't playing because he's behind Sabonis here it would be because Fiz wants to give a kid PT. He wanted to go to a winning situation, he wouldn't be here, good for him. This team sucks and we're playing for a chance to pick Zion in Jan. That would be great if you could guarantee we would get him but you can't, only thing I hope is a couple of these guys create a buzz about their potential like Knox has. Knox has a way to go like you say but he has a chance to be a quality starter imo. Nits coming on would help but like you have questions about KK motor, I'd say the same for Nits.
    The ultimate prize appears to be Zion but there are once again 5-6 dynamite prospects right now more than likely entering this draft...this is without much defined to this point. We're officially a bottom 5 team pinpointing a most likely highest draft position we've had since drafting #kporzee

If we like our young kids we shouldn't sweat vets that may leave our team following season who would've either anchored us down with extra salary and/or moved the needle nowhere. We'll get one more significant piece from the draft next yr, and appears the fan base likes the way this group scouts young talent based on last summer's draft

Veteran

Soon as I post this he mixes it up a little offensively with some interior creativity
    Sometimes you gotta talk em up

Timmy just pulled a hammy. He's not coming back tonight and he's tough but he may be out for awhile from the looks of it.
    THJ injury was a cramp and not a hamstring pull. Says he'll be OK.

12th man

The ultimate prize appears to be Zion but there are once again 5-6 dynamite prospects right now more than likely entering this draft...this is without much defined to this point. We're officially a bottom 5 team pinpointing a most likely highest draft position we've had since drafting #kporzee

If we like our young kids we shouldn't sweat vets that may leave our team following season who would've either anchored us down with extra salary and/or moved the needle nowhere. We'll get one more significant piece from the draft next yr, and appears the fan base likes the way this group scouts young talent based on last summer's draft

Wish we could draft a college Head Coach on draft night !!!
    The Pacers DUNK-DUNK all over us last night .. Pacers Sabonis perform like the super-star player (22 pt, 15 rb, 3 ast) we Knick fans be praying our 3 year project Tired-KP will turn into someday in his NBA career.
    And Timmy's clueless performance looked like 10% of the Pacers Oladipo performance.
    I took a nap watching the Knicks vs Pacers game on national TV last night .. The Knicks defense are still awful letting the Pacers shoot 52% FGA, and 46% from 3's, plus let the Pacers hand out 30 Dimes to our 22 dimes, and out-rebounding our Knicks 47 to 37 .. Nap time!
    The Knicks 2nd season Dotson performance last night look like he could play the PG role better than Mudiay/Burke/and ZO poor clueless performance put together SMH !!!