Game thread: New York Knicks vs Miami Heat 7:30 1/27/2019 [Game 48]

Thanks, Rady. I?m still putting the games on my phone on MSG Go, but man is it a struggle to care about this team.

mafra

Legend
Knits with a solid 6-2-3 first quarter. MRob with 2 blocks... Knicks up 26-25. As a team, NY shooting 10-22 (5 assists). Misses, for the most part, were quality looks.

tiger0330

Legend
Melo is in the building. I wonder if he would go to China like Marbury if no team picks him up next year.

Maybe he goes to MIA when Wade retires.?

mafra

Legend
58-52... Timmy and Burke with half our points and K. Olynk has 1/4 of MIA?s points.

MSG going ga-ga for Wade. I?m wondering why.... who cares if this is his last game here?

tiger0330

Legend
Knits is TINDER, can't handle large roles. This kid SAD!
He hasn't had a major injury yet but must have had at least 6 minor ones that have made him miss games starting with his first SL. Get the feeling a major injury is in the cards for him if he ever got a steady 30mpg. Cameron Payne was soft like Nits.

Kiyaman

Legend
Vonleh grabs a defensive rebound dont look to pass and dribble the ball up court to commit a turnover ..
Timmy grabs a defensive rebound dont look to pass and dribble the ball up court to commit a turnover ..
I can understand why Frank would want to be traded asap

The Miami Heat put Whiteside in the game in the 3rd qtr. to take the lead for good over the Knicks NO-Defensive small ball rotation SMH

tiger0330

Legend
Fiz ears must be burning with those WE WANT KANTER chants right behind the Knicks bench. Kanter got a sly smile on his face.

mafra

Legend
MRob slams down the alley-oop... 29-12 MIA in the third quarter.

I?m wondering if James Johnson is wearing an invisibility cloak... refs simply ignoring his presence.... illegal screens, walking, moving violations, hacking and shoving and elbowing...

tiger0330

Legend
I know Fiz doesn't care about winning but he better avoid that record of 17 season wins at all costs. Tank fans would love it but DFish is coaching in the WNBA.

Kiyaman

Legend
I know Fiz doesn't care about winning but he better avoid that record of 17 season wins at all costs. Tank fans would love it but DFish is coaching in the WNBA.

I wanted Fizdale FIRED when he change the starter lineup at the 1-4 start of the season !!!