Game thread: New York Knicks vs Miami Heat 7:30 1/27/2019 [Game 48]

mafra

Legend
MIa has 6 guys in double figures and 2 with 9 points. That?s a balanced attack. Of course, if KP was healthy, Knicks are winning by double digits....

tiger0330

Legend
If you did not hear Ujiri of the Raps says trade discussion has been very active, let's see if the Knicks have anyone teams are interested in.

mafra

Legend
Knicks tie it, but Burke misses a layup and Dotson turns it over.... 94-90 MIA with 130 seconds left.

This team is garbage. It was nice to see tonight a positive moment between Melo and this franchise though. Everything about this franchise doesn?t have to have a feel bad spin.

Kiyaman

Legend
Too.much Ellington two late 3s, Heat up 8 now 1:08 left. Ellington supposedly on the trading block.

Ellington hit both treys on Timmy's weak perimeter defense SMH
I'm glad Knox weak performance did not get any minute in the 4th qtr., he's becoming a Melo clone CTFU
Melo and JR.smith in the Garden .. to much of a coincident !!!

FWIW, on pace to go 17 - 65 and that is on the tail end of a 9 game losing streak. Historically bad version of this franchise we are watching this season. I think this team will set our franchise all-time worst record and I bet we end up with the 4th pick in the draft.

Broadway

All Star
FWIW, on pace to go 17 - 65 and that is on the tail end of a 9 game losing streak. Historically bad version of this franchise we are watching this season. I think this team will set our franchise all-time worst record and I bet we end up with the 4th pick in the draft.

The tank feels so real this yr we may land the #1 overall pick but never forget in the gushy ushy garden moment with Melo, he was the captain to leading us to perpetual lottery results. So I guess many of those applauses were for this very reason

For the record JR Smith was in attendance too and he literally won 3-4gms by himself of which I believe were in Melo's absence, let's celebrate him too since we need all the feel goods as we can possibly get

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
Consecutive game losing streak for a season is 13, might break that. If I told you Fiz would break this streak and the season most losses record would you have hired him?

Kiyaman

Legend
Consecutive game losing streak for a season is 13, might break that. If I told you Fiz would break this streak and the season most losses record would you have hired him?

YES yes yes! if my name were James Dolan, Mills, or Perry !!!
The Knick Fan crowd kept MSG sold out the majority of the 17 win season SMH

Kiyaman

Legend

Think 5 to 9th pick under the new rules for consistent TANKING teams !!!

Broadway

All Star

I never campaigned for him(wanted Jackson) but was willing to give him a fair shot, if he doesn't produce a set rotation by seasons end to first month of season next yr I want him gone if we're not winning.

Broadway

All Star
I guess +/- might be abandoned for good because for two polarizing players(Knits and Kanter) it hasn't turned out well for them

Kiyaman

Legend
The tank feels so real this yr we may land the #1 overall pick but never forget in the gushy ushy garden moment with Melo, he was the captain to leading us to perpetual lottery results. So I guess many of those applauses were for this very reason

2013-14 Knicks were the 11th worse team in the NBA .. 37 win season on Melo's final contract year.
2014-15 Knicks were the 2nd worse performing team in the NBA having 17 win season after resigning Melo to $$$$
2015-16 Knicks were the 7th worse team .. 32 win season starting rookie KP.
2016-17 Knicks were the 6th worse team .. 31 win season starting 2nd season KP.
2017-18 Knicks were the 8th worse team .. 29 win season starting a 3rd season TIRED-KP.

paris401

Starter

if dolan/mills/etc told him this is the year of the tank.... yes i would have hired him... we have the 3rd worse record, fast approaching #2, n #1 is within sight... he mite be in line for a contract extention