Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,451
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    No Frank🤣🤣🤣

  2. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,035
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by htr10
    DSJ with 8 points in the 1st 9 minutes. Love to see him put up a 30 point game for us tonight, but not in a game that we lose by 30 points.

    You might get your wish

  3. #18
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,231
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    DSJ 10-20 shooting with 23 points. 10 left to play.

  4. #19
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,231
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Allen sinks a 3, then steals ball and makes layup.... awful charge call tho.

    Allen and Dotson probably means tah tah Frank...

    I wonder if NY and PHO get in on this LA-NO deal... Frank and Ball on the move to PHO and Josh Jax or BI to NY.

  5. #20
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,231
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    2-25... last 27. I think thatís 15 straight Ls at MSG. We do tanking well.

  6. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,374
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    DSJ finishes with 25 points on 44% shooting from the floor with 6 assists and 5 rebounds. 5 turnovers is discouraging, but we knew that was an issue coming in.

    Knicks are now 10 - 43 and we are on pace to go 15 - 67.

  7. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,374
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Apparently, we are 4 consecutive home losses away from tying the NBA record of 19.

  8. #23
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,356
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Fizdale coached another consecutive LOSS in MSG .. Fizdale coaching has been consistent in all 15 games in MSG !!!
    Well, now we know for sure Dennis Smith Jr. raw performance does not have the professional skills to be a NBA starter PG.
    However, DSJr. has a couple of skills to come off the bench as a scoring-guard for the next two seasons .. a young Timmy Hardaway Jr.
    Mathews a bum!
    Will Fizdale let these two birds start again ???

  9. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,374
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    DSJ youngest player in franchise history to put up a stat line of at least 25 points, 5 assists, and 5 rebounds.

  10. #25
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,421
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Originally Posted by htr10
    DSJ finishes with 25 points on 44% shooting from the floor with 6 assists and 5 rebounds. 5 turnovers is discouraging, but we knew that was an issue coming in.

    Knicks are now 10 - 43 and we are on pace to go 15 - 67.
    DSJ did more in one game then Frank does in a whole season. Nits at the bottom in many stat categories, RPM, PER, true shooting %.

  11. #26
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,456
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Fizdale coached another consecutive LOSS in MSG .. Fizdale coaching has been consistent in all 15 games in MSG !!!
    Well, now we know for sure Dennis Smith Jr. raw performance does not have the professional skills to be a NBA starter PG.
    However, DSJr. has a couple of skills to come off the bench as a scoring-guard for the next two seasons .. a young Timmy Hardaway Jr.
    Mathews a bum!
    Will Fizdale let these two birds start again ???

    100% they will start... gotta keep the tank a-rolling

  12. #27
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,356
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    DSJ did more in one game then Frank does in a whole season. Nits at the bottom in many stat categories, RPM, PER, true shooting %.
    We Loss the game having a shoot-first PG run the point for 40 minute tonight!
    We only had 17 assist!
    We did not score a 100 points.
    Plus DSJr. took 25 shots and only went to the foul line once.

    All this bla bla talk on DSJr. scoring, and no one are mentioning Kadeem Allen's 2-Way complimentary performance in this game.
    Each time Allen was on the court for 4 to 5 minute the Pistons lead would drop to 1 to 3 points.
    And every time DSJr. were on the court the Pistons lead kept increasing.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: Nov 28, 2018, 15:05
  2. Replies: 99
    Last Post: Oct 23, 2017, 23:58
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: Mar 28, 2017, 22:59
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: Mar 11, 2017, 21:12
  5. Replies: 74
    Last Post: Nov 17, 2016, 12:37

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •