Game thread: New York Knicks @ Detroit Pistons 7:00 2/8/2019 [Game #54]

tiger0330

Legend
We?re far and away the worst roster in the NBA. You really want to crap on one of the very few players on this team that actually has some talent to build upon?

They could be worse w/o DJ and DSJ in the lineup. Not sure Fiz knows what he's doing saying previously its all about developing the kids in this lost season and now playing the vet DJ over Kornet, is Fizdale tanking or not tanking? He had an agenda with Kanter for sure because Kanter couldn't get off the bench despite putting up double doubles that DJ does. I would think you have to play DSJ because he's going to be here and he's one of those young guys but playing DJ makes no sense if you're tanking.

tiger0330

Legend
We?re in serious competition with CHI and CLE for that top pick. Will Love play this year? If we finishworst, then we can fall further than what? 4th?

Zion or RJ or Ja but at 4?

First draft since the league changed the rules and wouldn't you know it just when the Knicks have a great chance to finish with the worst record it doesn't mean crap because the worst 5 teams all have about the same chance of getting that top pick (over 10%). Only good thing about the draft is you don't have to wait until the off season to see if you can get Zion. I see no one passing on him even if a team had desperate need for a PG to pick Ja ahead of him

mafra

Legend
Michael Nania
@Michael_Nania
Dennis Smith Jr.'s night:

31 PTS
8 AST
2 STL
11 FTM
60% FG

All other players in NBA history to post those numbers in a game at 21 or younger:

LeBron James
Magic Johnson
Michael Jordan (2x)

7:13 PM - Feb 8, 2019

paris401

Starter
. Not sure Fiz knows what he's doing saying previously its all about developing the kids in this lost season and now playing the vet DJ over Kornet, is Fizdale tanking or not tanking.

the 62 mets were terrible... the laughing stock of baseball.. but while inept , the mgr/organization was trying to win, n the team was watchable as they were entertaining ... as the knicks losses mount, they r becoming unwatchable ... and i wonder when the upcoming FA's look at the 'team' (now thats a funny), what do they see- a roster with maybe 1-2-3 serviceable players, a lottery pick...maybe zion... BIG deal... i would imagine that the FA's number one priority is getting $$$$- after that these guys want to .. W I N ... so what advantage do we have... we can't pay more $$$ then another team... we probably have the $hittest roster of any team (with or without zion) , playing in MSG is a bit of advantage, but that's negated by the ownership (dolan)... so i look into my Crystal ball, and see the 1930's in the mid-west.... the dust bowl....