Game thread: New York Knicks vs Toronto Raptors 7:30 2/9/2019 [Game #55]

Kiyaman

Legend
DSJ and Knox both 2-10 in the first half. Tied at 38 with 2 minutes to go before halftime.

Them two better start complimenting each others performance the remainder of the season.

Im starting to like Kadeen Allan performance as a prime backup point every time he's on the court !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
My ole Bayshore partner Green hit the 3 ball to put the lead to 7 having 2 min left in game .. Allen missed 2 ft and DSJ not guarding his man !!!

tiger0330

Legend
Competitive game but the Knicks come up short 104-99 for a 16 game losing streak that ties the club record set in the first season of PJ. Hard to believe 3 years after the worst Knicks season this team is worse.

mafra

Legend
Robinson gets better every game. There better be tremendous growth from this year to next in Knox?s game. He?s 19, so he and Knits still have time... but... MRob and DSJ only ?special? players I see right now. Knox can score... I?ll give him that, but we need more energy.

Kiyaman

Legend
Knox another inefficient game, DSJ has caught his disease tonight too. Fiz needs to have a talk with Knox because if this was any other player we'd take issue with it.

Truth be said .... our 19 yr old rookie Knox performance doesn't belong in the starter lineup, especially a lineup without a system that doesn't have offense/defense plays to give the rookie a clue on movement .. Neither does any of our young Tier-2 PG's (DSJ, Frank, Mudiay, and Allen.) belong in the starter lineup.
Mills/Perry & Fizdale's fixed the Knicks roster in the 2018-19 season to have 90% of players having less than 3 yrs NBA experience .. i guess to TANK the season !!!