Game Thread: Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks - 2/14/19

tiger0330

Legend
Nice road win tonight. If it wasn’t preceded by 19 losses, you would feel encouraged as a Knicks fan.
Would have preferred not setting that record but they showed flashes today, I could see our new guards along with DJ winning some games and busting the Tank which everybody is rooting for.

Kiyaman

Legend
You also have to play DSJ over Mudiay, DSJ will be here next year, Mudiay may not be.

Kadeem Allen's performance (14 pts, 2 rb, 9 ast, 2 turn-overs in 24 minutes) in 10 Knick games has showed to be 3 to 5 steps better than any PG we put on the court this season. Its gonna be hard for Fizdale-18 to TANK-TANK having Kadeem Allen on the court for more than 20 minutes LMAO

tiger0330

Legend
Would have preferred not setting that record but they showed flashes today, I could see our new guards along with DJ winning some games and busting the Tank which everybody is rooting for.

Got my answer for whether Fiz was tanking or not. His post game he talked about building on this win for after the AS break and telling his guys to not take a day off and get in some work everyday to stay in condition. Seems like wants to win so we'll see after the break, if he inserts Mudiay and Nits back into the lineup it would be better for the the tank and getting Zion.

Kiyaman

Legend
Got my answer for whether Fiz was tanking or not. His post game he talked about building on this win for after the AS break and telling his guys to not take a day off and get in some work everyday to stay in condition. Seems like wants to win so we'll see after the break, if he inserts Mudiay and Nits back into the lineup it would be better for the the tank and getting Zion.

I guess Kadeem Allen will be getting injured ASAP .. or DJ, or MitchRob again .. It will be hard for Fizdale-18 to TANK staying the 3rd worst team adding Frank and Mudiay to a rotation having DJ, MitchRob, Vonleh, DSJ, and Allen after AS break.
Allen's PG skills has complimented every player offense we put in a lineup with him (since DJ arrived).
Yes! I believe Allen's play-making skills will compliment Mudiay performance as a tandem in the back court, and Frank too.
Having a veteran-experience D.Andre Jordan on the Knicks, has become a Big plus watching Allen & MitchRob consistent performance.
`

Kiyaman

Legend
Block-Party MitchRob had 4 Blocks ....
Tonight .. DSJ gave us a great high IQ performance passing, shooting, and running back on defense, plus his stats were great too .. 19 pts on 7-10 shooting, 2 rb, 7 ast, 1 stl, and 1 turnover in 32 minutes .... Best game as a Knick .. First Win .. GO Knicks !!!