All star weekend 2019

tiger0330

Legend
Who is still saying that? I defended Ntilikina all last year, but he barely exists as a player this season. DSJ plays and has his ups and downs, but at least he has his ups.

Kiya is one guy that still believes in Frank and the guys that run Knicks Film School I think still do. I still see pieces on the web making the case for Nitilikina. Maybe its me but something I've noticed is the effort on the floor of both guys is the differences in their motors, DSJ just seems to me to leave it all on the floor during a game and Nits doesn't. Looks like DSJ is going to be the starting PG for the remainder of the season if he continues to produce like he has been. He's going to be here and Midiay might not be, interested in seeing how Fiz uses Nits with a crowded backcourt of Trier, Dotson, Kadeem and Jenkins.

tiger0330

Legend
Kiya is one guy that still believes in Frank and the guys that run Knicks Film School I think still do. I still see pieces on the web making the case for Nitilikina. Maybe its me but something I've noticed is the effort on the floor of both guys is the differences in their motors, DSJ just seems to me to leave it all on the floor during a game and Nits doesn't. Looks like DSJ is going to be the starting PG for the remainder of the season if he continues to produce like he has been. He's going to be here and Midiay might not be, interested in seeing how Fiz uses Nits with a crowded backcourt of Trier, Dotson, Kadeem and Jenkins.
I was right Knicks Film School still believe in Nitilikina. Same old arguments about the guy, his youth, size and defense. Problem is guys are outplaying him and deserve minutes ahead of him. I'd send him down to the GLeague to get his playing time esp if we extend Jenkins for the rest of the season and until Kadeem uses up the 45 days of his 2 way.

https://knicksfilmschool.com/2019/02/14/focusing-on-the-youth-part-1-frank-ntilikina/

Kiyaman

Legend
Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post

I was right Knicks Film School still believe in Nitilikina. Same old arguments about the guy, his youth, size and defense. Problem is guys are outplaying him and deserve minutes ahead of him. I'd send him down to the GLeague to get his playing time esp if we extend Jenkins for the rest of the season and until Kadeem uses up the 45 days of his 2 way.

https://knicksfilmschool.com/2019/02/14/focusing-on-the-youth-part-1-frank-ntilikina/

Frank performance were built for the NBA .. the Knicks mismanagement has been a FAILURE in the NBA for two decades.
I seen "Nate The Great" at the All-Star Game yesterday, and it made me recall the Knicks 2005 draft of Nate, Frye, Lee, and 2nd season Ariza. The Knicks mismanagement and poor coaching staff played the BLAME-Game on these young players and couldn't wait to play the trade-game with all 4 players. The Knicks are reminding me of the I dont care owner Sterling old 1970 to 2010 LA Clippers.

The LA Clippers rookie PG Shai Gilgeous-Alexander performance has been improving to NBA-Ready throughout his rookie season for two reasons ....
1) Doc Rivers coaching-staff has two ex-NBA head coaches on it.
2) The Clippers roster/rotation has 3 veteran experience guards in Bradley, Beverley, and Lou Williams to mentor the rookie.

Did Frank performance digress from last season? Yes! a lot in so many areas under Fizdale coaching.
How did u expect Knick players Noah, Kanter, and the return of KP in Dec. to perform in the Knicks Front-Office 2018-19 TANKING season under an inexperience head coach? The Knicks head coach Fizdale started the Knicks first game of the 2018-19 season having a starter lineup he never put on the court in any of the preseason games.

How will Frank & DSJ perform as a backcourt tandem will be very interesting to see in the remainder of the season.
If Knox had a little Kuzma in his performance, we would have a dynamic trio of DSJ, Frank, and Knox.