All star weekend 2019

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Jason Taytum winning the skills challenge to Trae Young, three point contest coming up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe Harris not fooling around in the process of winning the 3 point contest. Steph Curry has one of his last few money balls bounce out otherwise it would have been a tie.

When you only have 4 competitors, Miles Bridges missing 4 times on his 1st dunk and getting a 33 is pretty lame.

Kiyaman

Legend
When you only have 4 competitors, Miles Bridges missing 4 times on his 1st dunk and getting a 33 is pretty lame.

If that first Dunk off the back board between the legs would have went in .. he would have bought the house down

Kiyaman

Legend
After watching the Rising-Stars game yesterday .. I have to admit Donovan Mitchell should have been the number # 1 pick in the 2017 draft .. Mitchell has all kinds of creative skills as a combo-guard, plus he's Blessed with a leadership to compliment teammates !!!

tiger0330

Legend
DSJ was favored to win the dunk contest. If he had made his dunks on his first attempts I think he would have won. The kid is has hops, any of the Nits lovers that say we still were better off drafting Nits over him have no clue.

DSJ was favored to win the dunk contest. If he had made his dunks on his first attempts I think he would have won. The kid is has hops, any of the Nits lovers that say we still were better off drafting Nits over him have no clue.

Who is still saying that? I defended Ntilikina all last year, but he barely exists as a player this season. DSJ plays and has his ups and downs, but at least he has his ups.

Kiyaman

Legend

ha ha ha .... Me and head coach Carlisle would take Frank over DSJ All-day Everyday !!!
Frank performance wins games .. DSJ performance give u scoring highlights in a losing game.
Kadeem Allen performance are 5 steps better than DSJ LMAO

Now if u had mention Donovan Mitchell over Frank, i would agree with u 100 %.
Frank did not make the Rising-Star team because coach Fizdale were TANKING and gave Frank 20 minute per game.
DSJ average 30 minute per game this season with Mavs & Knicks and did not make the Rising-Star team. WHY?
Lakers Alonzo Ball spot on the Rising-Star team were giving to Knox instead of DSJ !!!

DSJ has no jumper, and became a asset in Fizdale TANKING system for Zion !!!