Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,732
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Not a good sign, Knicks only with a 3 pt lead 37-34 early in the second. This is the first game KAT has missed in his career, he's on the bench but not in uniform, if it wasn't for the concussion protocol he would be playing.
    Wolves now lead by 10 7 mins left in the 2nd. Knicks suck if you can't beat a KAT-less team when you have 3 7 fters to none by them.

  2. #17
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,732
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Alpert talking about Saunders the Wolves coach, I thought they were going to hire Hoiberg but what Alpert said about him echoes what I heard about him that he's a young coach that really knows what he's doing. Wolves probably thought they weren't losing much by replacing Thibs with him.

  3. #18
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,732
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Wolves take a 66-58 lead at the half Dotson with 20 and Trier with 13 are the leading scorers.

  4. #19
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,732
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    0ne of the few plays where they exploited the Wolves by feeding DJ inside. Clyde saying all the Knicks are doing is taking jump shots. I don't think Fiz has a clue about coaching.

  5. #20
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,521
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Wsup !!! Thanks for the Game Thread Rady .. I missed the first half .. the 2nd half look good having DJ & Kornet in the lineup .. DSJ & Dotson performing like a tier 2 back-court. Knox is ?????

  6. #21
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,732
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    0ne of the few plays where they exploited the Wolves by feeding DJ inside. Clyde saying all the Knicks are doing is taking jump shots. I don't think Fiz has a clue about coaching.
    The Bucks had the worst rebounding team last year but are the best this year under Coach Bud. I'm sure that was one of his goals, what ever happened to Fiz promise of more ball movement and defense which he promised. The Knicks are just plain sloppy under him is all I see.

  7. #22
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,521
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Wolves now lead by 10 7 mins left in the 2nd. Knicks suck if you can't beat a KAT-less team when you have 3 7 fters to none by them.
    I missed a crazy first half .. Dotson scored 18 in the first half .. Minny has No KAT .. and the Knicks still refuse to give up their TANKING spot LMAO

  8. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,096
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Our bigs have been completely outclassed by mismatches. Have not liked what I've sen from them

  9. #24
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,521
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    The Bucks had the worst rebounding team last year but are the best this year under Coach Bud. I'm sure that was one of his goals, what ever happened to Fiz promise of more ball movement and defense which he promised. The Knicks are just plain sloppy under him is all I see.
    The Knicks 1 or 2 touches then shoot are the reason their losing by double figures .. Vonley Knox Trier ????

  10. #25
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,096
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    What a Fail Fizdale!

  11. #26
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,521
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Mudiay's playing hard after all-star break for next season contract .. Fiz gonna have problem TANKING if Mudiay keep playing to win .. But then again Fiz got a never passing Knox .. Knox put no effort at all to block or defend D.Rose on a fastbreak SMFH

  12. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,096
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    Mudiay's playing hard after all-star break for next season contract .. Fiz gonna have problem TANKING if Mudiay keep playing to win .. But then again Fiz got a never passing Knox .. Knox put no effort at all to block or defend D.Rose on a fastbreak SMFH
    One day maybe you'll realize tanking isn't tied to any player on this team. We're a bad team we will lose most of the remaining gms no matter who we play which has been the case all yr.

  13. #28
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,663
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    22 turnovers!

    At least CHI won.

  14. #29
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,521
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    What a Fail Fizdale!
    Wow! No KAT! And the Fizdale's Knicks couldn't make the 2nd half of the game look challenging or interesting

  15. #30
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,732
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    What a Fail Fizdale!
    He looked plain disinterested in the game tonight.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: Mar 23, 2018, 21:48
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: Dec 04, 2016, 07:43
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: Dec 01, 2016, 19:09
  4. Replies: 35
    Last Post: Nov 22, 2014, 15:11
  5. Replies: 45
    Last Post: Dec 27, 2008, 11:36

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •