Game thread: New York Knicks vs Minnesota Timberwolves 7:30 2/22/2019 [Game #59]

tiger0330

Legend
0ne of the few plays where they exploited the Wolves by feeding DJ inside. Clyde saying all the Knicks are doing is taking jump shots. I don't think Fiz has a clue about coaching.
The Bucks had the worst rebounding team last year but are the best this year under Coach Bud. I'm sure that was one of his goals, what ever happened to Fiz promise of more ball movement and defense which he promised. The Knicks are just plain sloppy under him is all I see.

Kiyaman

Legend
Wolves now lead by 10 7 mins left in the 2nd. Knicks suck if you can't beat a KAT-less team when you have 3 7 fters to none by them.

I missed a crazy first half .. Dotson scored 18 in the first half .. Minny has No KAT .. and the Knicks still refuse to give up their TANKING spot LMAO

Kiyaman

Legend
The Bucks had the worst rebounding team last year but are the best this year under Coach Bud. I'm sure that was one of his goals, what ever happened to Fiz promise of more ball movement and defense which he promised. The Knicks are just plain sloppy under him is all I see.

The Knicks 1 or 2 touches then shoot are the reason their losing by double figures .. Vonley Knox Trier ????

Kiyaman

Legend
Mudiay's playing hard after all-star break for next season contract .. Fiz gonna have problem TANKING if Mudiay keep playing to win .. But then again Fiz got a never passing Knox .. Knox put no effort at all to block or defend D.Rose on a fastbreak SMFH

Broadway

All Star
Mudiay's playing hard after all-star break for next season contract .. Fiz gonna have problem TANKING if Mudiay keep playing to win .. But then again Fiz got a never passing Knox .. Knox put no effort at all to block or defend D.Rose on a fastbreak SMFH

One day maybe you'll realize tanking isn't tied to any player on this team. We're a bad team we will lose most of the remaining gms no matter who we play which has been the case all yr.

Kiyaman

Legend
One day maybe you'll realize tanking isn't tied to any player on this team. We're a bad team we will lose most of the remaining gms no matter who we play which has been the case all yr.

When u are in a different lineup and different rotation every game .. expect 20 or more turn-overs a game.
I cant wait to hear Fizdale's post game comments on benching DSJ in the 4th qtr SMH

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks 104 - 115 LOSS to a KATless Minny team dont look good for Sunday's game vs Spurs ..
The Spurs loss tonight by 3 points vs Raptors 117 - 120 .... if the Knicks perform anything like they did tonight in Sunday game .. BLOWOUT !!!

tiger0330

Legend
When u are in a different lineup and different rotation every game .. expect 20 or more turn-overs a game.
I cant wait to hear Fizdale's post game comments on benching DSJ in the 4th qtr SMH
Fizdale doesn't have a clue. Based on what he said before the break and after the ATL win, he's actually trying to win games, can you imagine if he was was trying to tank? We'd lose by 30 pts every night.

mafra

Legend
I still would trade DSJ and Knits for Mitchell.

So, Mills is here when they sign Hardaway and draft Knits.

Knicks then have to trade away their best asset just to fix Mills mistakes.

Imagine if we didn?t sign Timmy and we select Mitchell.

paris401

Starter

and the 'heads' of the knicks (more like heads up their a$$) think we are attractive to FA's.... ha

Kiyaman

Legend
I still would trade DSJ and Knits for Mitchell.

So, Mills is here when they sign Hardaway and draft Knits.

Knicks then have to trade away their best asset just to fix Mills mistakes.

Imagine if we didn’t sign Timmy and we select Mitchell.

Mills showed his B.Ball IQ when we drafted Fredrick Weiss, and he OK the Ewing Trade.
The Knicks front office has been making Backwards n clueless decision!
Imagine the Kncks selecting DSJ or Mitchell out of the 2017 draft .. and were unable to trade Melo, plus had to resign D.Rose to put at the 2 guard, or lose fate of last season decision.
The 2017-18 Knicks starter lineup would have been DSJ or Mitchell, D.Rose, Melo, KP, and Noah. A shoot-first Havoc !!!

The Knicks never should've traded for Mudiay .. the Knicks should have kept PG-Jack for another season to work with rookie PG Frank & SG-Dotson. I would have rather kept PG-Jack and SF-Mcderm veteran service in the 2018-19 season.
The Knicks front-office must have did some HS scouting on ZION, before they fired Horn, and hired a inexperience LOSER Fizdale, who help the Grizzlies get the 4th pick of a 19 yr old future star Jaren Jackson Jr. last season.