Game thread: New York Knicks vs Cleveland Cavaliers 7:30 2/28/2019 [Game #62]

tiger0330

Legend
Knox is such a fools gold BUM!
He was pretty bad. But Fiz needs to continue playing him to get those L's along with Mario, Nits, Kornet. Ellenson with another nice game but he'll probably come back to earth soon so I'm hoping Fiz keeps these ever changing lineups going for the tank. I'm hoping DJ is talking to Perry about a buyout also so he can play for the Lakers or Sixers.

That sure looked like a win for 3 quarters until that 4th quarter meltdown.

After tanking to a distinct bottom 4, Knicks, Cavs, Bulls, and even the Suns have all started to win some games again. Must be satisfied with bottom 4 and not too hung up on worst record given new draft odds.

tiger0330

Legend
Interesting how many bloggers say Fiz can't coach. I tend to agree with them, Bud takes the Bucks who were the worst rebounding team last season and makes them the best rebounding team this season, I'm sure he said we've got to improve the rebounding if we're going to take the next step. Fiz comes in and says we're going to move the ball and defend, where are the Knick in those categories, near the bottom of the NBA. He's got a lot to prove next season.

mafra

Legend
Score almost 100 in 3 quarters... lead most of the game... then let CLE steal game. Smart play, even if it burns momentarily.

Knicks play CHI twice last 2 weeks... gonna be a battle. Knicks also play PHO.

Hey, if they kids lead us to victory.... cool. If not, all the better for our odds. I want a top 3 pick! It?s really RJ, Zion, or Ja or bust. HUGE drop-off after these 3.

Broadway

All Star
He was pretty bad. But Fiz needs to continue playing him to get those L's along with Mario, Nits, Kornet. Ellenson with another nice game but he'll probably come back to earth soon so I'm hoping Fiz keeps these ever changing lineups going for the tank. I'm hoping DJ is talking to Perry about a buyout also so he can play for the Lakers or Sixers.

Add Boston to a team Jordan could help but he?s probably staying he?s linked to Durant

Kiyaman

Legend

Perry better resign DJ, plus hire a winning head coach .. if Perry intentions are to make the playoff next season.
DJ's veteran services brings a lot more to the Knicks as a team then his performance on the court.
Oh yeah, Frank has showed repeatedly that he has the skills and the decision-making to be a crunch time winner.
Frank's raw performance don't know how to TANK!
If Fiz plan on staying the 2nd worst team in the league then keep playing Timmy (DSJ) & Knox the majority of the 4th quarter LMAO

tiger0330

Legend
Add Boston to a team Jordan could help but he’s probably staying he’s linked to Durant
Deadline is today and he's still here so he probably is here for the rest of the season. I can't imagine Perry paying him 20M/yr for next season KD or no KD.

Kiyaman

Legend
Score almost 100 in 3 quarters... lead most of the game... then let CLE steal game. Smart play, even if it burns momentarily.

Knicks play CHI twice last 2 weeks... gonna be a battle. Knicks also play PHO.

Hey, if they kids lead us to victory.... cool. If not, all the better for our odds. I want a top 3 pick! It’s really RJ, Zion, or Ja or bust. HUGE drop-off after these 3.

I guess it's right to say, the Knicks (Perry) should trade the 4th to 20th draft pick ???

The Chicago Bulls are a scary opponent in the Zion race .. the Bulls may go 0-20 the remainder of the season the way all their injuries been popping up lately. Otto Porter Jr. (lower leg strain) is now listed as doubtful for the Bulls tonight against the Bucks. He had previously been listed as questionable. Kris Dunn and Otto Porter Jr. will not play against the Bucks tonight. Ryan Arcidiacono will start at point, Jim Boylen said.

Kiyaman

Legend
Deadline is today and he's still here so he probably is here for the rest of the season. I can't imagine Perry paying him 20M/yr for next season KD or no KD.

The 30 yr old DJ will accept a 2 to 4 yr deal at $12M per. if Durant or Kawhi commit to the Knicks.