Game thread: New York Knicks vs MN Timberwolves 8:00 PM 3/10/2019 [Game #67]

tiger0330

Legend
MN may be short handed with KAT suffering a knee injury yesterday and Wiggins may be out again with a bruised thigh. Boys can pick up a game with their inside presence if we had a coach that knew what he was doing.

Thanks, Tig.

I don?t know how to judge Fizdale. The company line is tank, so he is tanking. Brett Brown seemed terrible too those first few seasons when Philly was losing 60 to 70 games a season. Couldn?t really judge his coaching skills until these last 2 seasons.

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game-Thread Tig .. Knox has really hit the rookie wall big-time, and the coach dont care SMH

tiger0330

Legend
KAT is out but that kid Diop who I liked in SL but who hasn't gotten much playing time is having a nice game so far. Knicks should win this with them down 3 starters in KAT Wiggins and Covington.

tiger0330

Legend
I don't see how the Wolves are dominating paint scoring with 30 pts without their starting C and us with an all NBA DJ and MRob in there but that play where Taj flipped it up over DJ after posting him up says it all.

Kiyaman

Legend
Who seen the Knick fan eat the pizza after it fell on the ground ???
MitchRob wasting no time gathering 3 blocks in the first half on the Wolves

tiger0330

Legend
I like the DSJ behind the back pass to MRob to setup the easy 2.
Hated that shot by Mudiay where he flipped it up from about 12 ft. under duress didn't look like it had any chance of going in, I think there was plenty of time on the shot clock as well. Knicks have to think hard about signing him for any more than the room exception or a Ron Baker type of deal.

tiger0330

Legend
Pretty funny, mascot serving free NY style slices to the fans. Guy in a Knicks jersey taking a half time nap so he doesn't see the mascot drop the NY slice of pizza on the floor and pick it up. He wakes up and the mascot offers him free pizza, he takes it and takes a bite out of it. Mascot walks away and the fan has no clue.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Missed it.. I picked up league pass for the rest of the month...lots of missed bunnies and turnovers but Dot doing his thing!

Kiyaman

Legend
50 -66 Wolves .. 8 min remaining in 3rd qtr. .. is it me or has the Knicks starter lineup agreed to the TANKING memo playing like sh ..!

tiger0330

Legend
Mudiay is one of those guys Fiz talks about shooting rather than passing after making his first bucket a 12 ft stepback jumper

tiger0330

Legend
80-65 end of 3. 65 pts against the 22nd ppg defensive team is not going to win you many games. Taj schools MRob for his 21st pt in the paint.

tiger0330

Legend
Im tired of watching Mudiay in a fast break transition slashing to the hoop for another missed layup SMH
I agree, he looked like an improved player for a while but his pre-season and his play lately makes you question whether the Knicks should sign him for any more than a Ron Baker type of deal if at all. Knicks draft Ja and no way they keep him.

I don?t think Mudiay is here next season. Just doesn?t seem like it is in the cards now that DSJ is here and still on his rookie deal next season.

Wow, Phoenix knocks off Golden State. Now, the most losses either Phoenix or Cleveland can reach is 66. We can reach as many as 69 losses. If this team goes 2 - 13 or worse over the last 15 games, regardless of what anyone else does, we will have the worst record and a guaranteed top 5 pick.