Game thread: New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 7:00 3/12/2019 [Game #68]

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
Frank's 2nd season performance under Fizdale's Iso-offense system, and change of starter-lineup and rotation every other game had me seeing the Knicks Tanking the 2018-19 season as early as the Knicks first 6 regular season games (1-5). And no Knick player performed as lost as shoot first think later Knox.
The difference from DSJ and Mudiay from Frank has been very easy to watch this season, opponents build big 12 to 20 pt leads on the Knicks when DSJ or Mudiay are on the court. Frank my not be a scorer but he does things to keep opponents lead on the Knicks under double digits.

Kadeem Allen losing all that weight in the off-season had a grade B performance at the point for the Knicks in10 games that has top all the Knicks PG this season.
DSJ & Mudiay inconsistency has prove their skills are not Starters or Finishers in the NBA, especially against the Western Conference Guards .. Curry, Harden, CP3, Klay, Lillard, Westbrook, PG13, Mitchell, Conley, Lou Williams, Derozan, CJ McCollum, Holiday, Murray, Fox, and Lebron James. The above guards had DSJ & Mudiay relocate to the Eastern conference.

that is fine, but still, you can't put Nits above them, they are all under same circumstances (tanking season, many starting lineups....etc.) however they clearly performed so far better than Nits so far, he needs to be much better, he needs to work on his offence...
Maybe Nits is better than DSJ and Mudiay on def, but they are way better than him on offence. so overall they are better.
Right now if i want to rank our guards and which one to start (considering both off and def) it will be DSJ, Kadeem<Mudiay then Nits.... you can tolerate a forward that looks lost for sometime, but you can't tolerate a guard that looks lost, it will just ruin everything for the whole team

Kiyaman

Legend
that is fine, but still, you can't put Nits above them, they are all under same circumstances (tanking season, many starting lineups....etc.) however they clearly performed so far better than Nits so far, he needs to be much better, he needs to work on his offence...
Maybe Nits is better than DSJ and Mudiay on def, but they are way better than him on offence. so overall they are better.
Right now if i want to rank our guards and which one to start (considering both off and def) it will be DSJ, Kadeem<Mudiay then Nits.... you can tolerate a forward that looks lost for sometime, but you can't tolerate a guard that looks lost, it will just ruin everything for the whole team

Wsup Dragon .. The Knicks are 4-26 without Frank (Knits) in the rotation .. the Math says a lot bout Mudiay DSJ and Burke as guards leading the point. I'm not going to mention the spot-minute playing time Fiz gave to Frank, compared to the long stretches of playing time Fiz gave to Mudiay & DSJ !!!