Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what is the use of analyzing the best ways to win or what we should've done to win the game if the target is to lose it? i think we should concentrate on how good each individual player is cause the team is losing on purpose....

Veteran

Originally Posted by Broadway
    His interview was a complete disaster and destroyed any notion he's changed over the yrs at the very least regressed back to being the worst owner in sports. Pure damage control because he knows the optics were rotten. Max Kellerman killed him on First Take.

Knits is going to be traded on draft night prepare your goodbyes to him
    I donít have much to add on Dolan. He is what heís always been. If he costs us free agents that we might have gotten without his presence, there is very little anyone can do to fix that.

I agree that Ntilikina will be traded imminently. I like Ntilikina. I stand by his rookie season. Year 2 should have been better, instead it has been a lost year. Dolan made a comment that more or less confirmed what others have said. Taking Ntilikina was the final straw for PJ losing the job.

12th man

Originally Posted by htr10
    I don’t have much to add on Dolan. He is what he’s always been. If he costs us free agents that we might have gotten without his presence, there is very little anyone can do to fix that.

I agree that Ntilikina will be traded imminently. I like Ntilikina. I stand by his rookie season. Year 2 should have been better, instead it has been a lost year. Dolan made a comment that more or less confirmed what others have said. Taking Ntilikina was the final straw for PJ losing the job.
    Firing HOF Phil Jackson before draft night would have looked like a personal decision from the foolish hands-on owner Dolan.
    To Fire the president of a company would be the owner decision (Dolan) which was made because of Phil's social media (twitter) comment toward Dolan's Golden boy Melo, plus the big trade rumor of Phil looking to trade KP.
    Phil being FIRED had nothing to do with the draft selection he made on draft night .. that high decision were made weeks or month before the draft.

Last night game vs the Pacers the poor defensive effort Mudiay & DSJ perform let the Pacers PG Collison score at will plus dish out 9 Dimes. The best reliable PG the Knicks has on their roster names are Frank (Knits) & Kadeem !!!

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Firing HOF Phil Jackson before draft night would have looked like a personal decision from the foolish hands-on owner Dolan.
    To Fire the president of a company would be the owner decision (Dolan) which was made because of Phil's social media (twitter) comment toward Dolan's Golden boy Melo, plus the big trade rumor of Phil looking to trade KP.
    Phil being FIRED had nothing to do with the draft selection he made on draft night .. that high decision were made weeks or month before the draft.

Last night game vs the Pacers the poor defensive effort Mudiay & DSJ perform let the Pacers PG Collison score at will plus dish out 9 Dimes. The best reliable PG the Knicks has on their roster names are Frank (Knits) & Kadeem !!!
    I can understand that you are optimistic about Frank, I want him to succeed too, he looks like a smart kid with nice physical tools. but to place him on top of DSJ and Mudiay is not fair. we saw Frank many times in the games, as much as i wanted him to be good, he looked lost, more lost than Knox. he is a very good defender, but in the offence he could not do anything. DSJ makes you want to watch the game and gives you hope, the current Frank make you feel pessimistic while watching him...

12th man

Originally Posted by The Dragon
    I can understand that you are optimistic about Frank, I want him to succeed too, he looks like a smart kid with nice physical tools. but to place him on top of DSJ and Mudiay is not fair. we saw Frank many times in the games, as much as i wanted him to be good, he looked lost, more lost than Knox. he is a very good defender, but in the offence he could not do anything. DSJ makes you want to watch the game and gives you hope, the current Frank make you feel pessimistic while watching him...
    Frank's 2nd season performance under Fizdale's Iso-offense system, and change of starter-lineup and rotation every other game had me seeing the Knicks Tanking the 2018-19 season as early as the Knicks first 6 regular season games (1-5). And no Knick player performed as lost as shoot first think later Knox.
    The difference from DSJ and Mudiay from Frank has been very easy to watch this season, opponents build big 12 to 20 pt leads on the Knicks when DSJ or Mudiay are on the court. Frank my not be a scorer but he does things to keep opponents lead on the Knicks under double digits.

Kadeem Allen losing all that weight in the off-season had a grade B performance at the point for the Knicks in10 games that has top all the Knicks PG this season.
    DSJ & Mudiay inconsistency has prove their skills are not Starters or Finishers in the NBA, especially against the Western Conference Guards .. Curry, Harden, CP3, Klay, Lillard, Westbrook, PG13, Mitchell, Conley, Lou Williams, Derozan, CJ McCollum, Holiday, Murray, Fox, and Lebron James. The above guards had DSJ & Mudiay relocate to the Eastern conference.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Frank's 2nd season performance under Fizdale's Iso-offense system, and change of starter-lineup and rotation every other game had me seeing the Knicks Tanking the 2018-19 season as early as the Knicks first 6 regular season games (1-5). And no Knick player performed as lost as shoot first think later Knox.
    The difference from DSJ and Mudiay from Frank has been very easy to watch this season, opponents build big 12 to 20 pt leads on the Knicks when DSJ or Mudiay are on the court. Frank my not be a scorer but he does things to keep opponents lead on the Knicks under double digits.

Kadeem Allen losing all that weight in the off-season had a grade B performance at the point for the Knicks in10 games that has top all the Knicks PG this season.
    DSJ & Mudiay inconsistency has prove their skills are not Starters or Finishers in the NBA, especially against the Western Conference Guards .. Curry, Harden, CP3, Klay, Lillard, Westbrook, PG13, Mitchell, Conley, Lou Williams, Derozan, CJ McCollum, Holiday, Murray, Fox, and Lebron James. The above guards had DSJ & Mudiay relocate to the Eastern conference.
    that is fine, but still, you can't put Nits above them, they are all under same circumstances (tanking season, many starting lineups....etc.) however they clearly performed so far better than Nits so far, he needs to be much better, he needs to work on his offence...
    Maybe Nits is better than DSJ and Mudiay on def, but they are way better than him on offence. so overall they are better.
    Right now if i want to rank our guards and which one to start (considering both off and def) it will be DSJ, Kadeem<Mudiay then Nits.... you can tolerate a forward that looks lost for sometime, but you can't tolerate a guard that looks lost, it will just ruin everything for the whole team

12th man

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by The Dragon
    that is fine, but still, you can't put Nits above them, they are all under same circumstances (tanking season, many starting lineups....etc.) however they clearly performed so far better than Nits so far, he needs to be much better, he needs to work on his offence...
    Maybe Nits is better than DSJ and Mudiay on def, but they are way better than him on offence. so overall they are better.
    Right now if i want to rank our guards and which one to start (considering both off and def) it will be DSJ, Kadeem<Mudiay then Nits.... you can tolerate a forward that looks lost for sometime, but you can't tolerate a guard that looks lost, it will just ruin everything for the whole team
    Wsup Dragon .. The Knicks are 4-26 without Frank (Knits) in the rotation .. the Math says a lot bout Mudiay DSJ and Burke as guards leading the point. I'm not going to mention the spot-minute playing time Fiz gave to Frank, compared to the long stretches of playing time Fiz gave to Mudiay & DSJ !!!