Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    12th man

We play the Bulls twice but I got to think a team starting Dunn, Lavine, Rolo and Lauri can win both games. Pretty sure Nits is going to get in a few games before the season ends, they'll probably send him up to Westchester for a tuneup game before he makes an appearance, he can contribute to the tank when he plays he's got to be rusty. When we had 14 left, I said 3-11 until seasons end but after a night like this you think how do they ever win a game.

Veteran

Cavs won tonight. Bulls and Suns playing each other. We can still reach 68 losses. Suns can reach 65, pending tonight’s result. Cavs can reach 64. Bulls can reach 63, pending tonight’s result.

With 11 games to play, we can go 2 - 9 and still be guaranteed the worst record, even if the Suns lose all their remaining games. If Suns win tonight, that will go to as good as 3 - 8 and still worst record guaranteed.

Almost there to the guaranteed top 5 pick. What happens after that is all luck.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    Yeah I’m kinda starting to agree; Suns playing better while our guys, not so much. We can’t keep hiring and firing coaches, FIZ needs to be on a short leash. Hard to see the playing Knicks playing this bad under Mark Jackson.
    I'd give Fiz another year like DFish and Horn. If he can manage to develop Knox like the Raps did Siakim or Nits if he's still around like they did with VanVleet he may keep his job. He also better get into the playoffs if Perry manages to sign Durant and Kyrie. The kids like him because he gives them a lot of rope but they lack the discipline that a tougher coach might bring to the team. We need a guy like JVG, I remember that game when he coached the Rox and Steve Novak bought all these tickets for family and friends to see him play in his first game back in Milwaukee and JVG didn't let him get off the bench to play in his home town that night. We need a coach like that, you want to play, hustle, play D and impact the game not a guy that wants to be the players best pal.

The victory gave the Raptors a remarkable home record of 31-0 against the Atlantic Division since 2015-16...

During last week’s 0-3 road trip, Fizdale called his post-trade-deadline roster “a glorified G-League team’’ and that would insult the NBA’s minor league system.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    Yeah Knicks pulling a no-show tonight after yesterday’s come from behind win.
    we now return you to the regularly scheduled programming...