Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 33 of 33
  1. #31
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,165
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Important to keep in mind that even with the worst record, we have a 60% chance of picking 4th or 5th and a 40% chance of a top 3 pick. At this point, Zion is the obvious #1 and Ja is the obvious #2. We can only hope that we get a top 2 pick, against the odds, to even have a shot at Ja.

    If we do get a top 2 pick and we dont take Zion or Ja, I give up with this franchise. I really hope that we would not pass on a potential superstar guard because of our current roster makeup or the potential results of free agency.

  2. #32
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,019
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    RJ and White May not be on the same WOW level as the other two, but this may be like the Blake G draft... he was a good pick, but so were Harden and Westbrook.

    Anything outside the top 4 is a crap shoot, and Im not even sure White is the 4th best prospect... but he looks good to me.

  3. #33
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    11,053
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    RJ and White May not be on the same “WOW” level as the other two, but this may be like the Blake G draft... he was a good pick, but so were Harden and Westbrook.

    Anything outside the top 4 is a crap shoot, and I’m not even sure White is the 4th best prospect... but he looks good to me.
    If Coby is the best the Knicks get, this draft will be a bust. We've got enough help at the guard position, I don't think Coby is anymore of a game changer than DSJ or Mudiay.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: Jan 02, 2019, 18:46
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: Jan 26, 2018, 11:41
  3. Replies: 55
    Last Post: Oct 31, 2017, 20:15
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: Aug 31, 2017, 03:49
  5. Replies: 30
    Last Post: Dec 19, 2016, 21:16

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •