Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Game thread: New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Clippers 3/24/2019

Emergency game thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12th man

Thanks Rady. Clips are one of the WC teams tied for spots 5-7 in the WC. They should be tough not wanting to give one away.

12th man

Didn't realize SGA is as tall as Nits at 6'6".

12th man

Not exactly PnR but Fiz needs to get DJ and MRob more involved in the offense. Both guys excellent at the alley oop.

12th man

DJ with 8 pts and 5 rbs. and I think only one play was run for him, his other pts were OR putbacks

Veteran

Another early Sunday game against a West Coast team. Schedulers set us up nicely in the month of March, but we have yet to capitalize on any of these matchups. Clippers on their way to keeping the trend going.

Veteran

Doc Rivers talking pregame about being the other team making the 2 max contract pitch this offseason. Knicks have virtually no history of landing big free agents, but Clippers historically are just as bad.

If you are a free agent, you have to wonder about joining a team like the Clippers that is already a playoff team, but traded their best player before the deadline to ensure cap space for the offseason. Do I think the Clippers were going to win a championship this year? No. But, still, they had a chance to make a run and they basically threw it away.

Veteran

Something that confuses me is how the Clippers have 2 max free agent spots this offseason. They still have Galinariís 20+ million on the books for next season, as well as multiple additional deals. They have 17 million more on the books than we do for next season.

Another interesting note is that their main target is likely Kawhi Leonard, while ours is KD. Irving has been linked to us. Who knows with Jimmy Butler? Could end not competing over the same guys because of Coast preferences.

Veteran

10 point run by Knicks late in the 2nd quarter and a Knox layup gives us our 1st lead of the game.

12th man

Competitive game sparked by DJ play under the basket and Mudiay hot 2nd qtr scoring 14 pts. KK left the floor with an ankle sprain coming down on Beverly foot on a jumper. Pat not called for a foul being in KK landing area. He limped back to the locker room, I would not expect him back. 69-59 Clips at the half.

12th man

KK won't return. Nits not returning with a sore groin, no loss he was worthless in the game.

12th man

Nice alley oop Mario to DJ first pts in the 3rd.

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    KK won't return. Nits not returning with a sore groin, no loss he was worthless in the game.
    I'm sure his fans have an explanation for his SOFFNESS! Yet we heard all the noise from them why he was being held out so long

12th man

Originally Posted by Broadway
    I'm sure his fans have an explanation for his SOFFNESS! Yet we heard all the noise from them why he was being held out so long
    He's a SG that can't shoot. When Mudiay went to the bench, Kadeem took over the PG spot. Dotson is a better SG and so is Trier so where does he fit. He's an overrated defender in my book also

Veteran

Didnít realize we had the early game watching Iowa comeback from 25 against Tennessee. Knicks hanging around with Mudiay balling. KK out along with DSjr and Trier need Mudiay/Dot to bring us home in this one