Report: Porzingis Accused of Rape in New York

Woman accusing Porzingis alleges the attack happened the night he tore his ACL last year. She tried to extort 68,000 dollars from him. Knicks made Mavericks aware of the allegations prior to the trade.

tiger0330

Legend
68K I know if I was raped. I would be asking for way more than 68K. The league has these indoctrination sessions for the rooks, I'm sure this is discussed, Porzingis probably fell asleep.

tiger0330

Legend
A lot of blanks that have to be filled in. Why is she just reporting this now when it happened over a year ago esp when she was not only raped but assaulted by him. Anyway its Dallas problem and a distraction that no team needs esp the sorry Knicks.

Former Knicks star Kristaps Porzingis allegedly punched his neighbor in the face as he raped her, police sources told The Post on Sunday.
The 7-foot-3 Latvian allegedly unleashed the brutal attack Feb. 7, 2018 inside his penthouse at the soaring Sky building in Midtown West, hours after suffering a devastating knee injury.
The woman, who is in her 20s, told the cops about the assault last week and her allegations are considered credible, sources said.
The 23-year-old Dallas Mavericks player denies the accusations and said through his lawyer that the woman tried to extort him.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

That line ?her allegations are considered credible? comes across as pretty devastating in the court of public opinion. I assume that it means they have established that she is not just a random wacko off the street.

Not sure the credibility of this report, but just read online that a couple league sources are saying that the Knicks told the Mavericks about KP and an extortion case before the trade, but never mentioned the alleged rape aspect of it. If that is true, oh man.

mafra

Legend
Not sure the credibility of this report, but just read online that a couple league sources are saying that the Knicks told the Mavericks about KP and an extortion case before the trade, but never mentioned the alleged rape aspect of it. If that is true, oh man.

From what ive read, which isn?t much on this, was that the victim just went to police and reported it. So, when trade went down, it?s probably that this was just that at the time.

KP probably let them know a girl is trying to get money... no police report filed, so they believed KP. Which meant it was just an ?extortion? thing.

Now, did they know KP told girl he raped that he would pay her to keep it quiet? Probably not.

Girl probably figured getting 68k was better than going thru the he-said she-said nonsense... knew KP would use an army of lawyers to defame her character... so why not get paid and move on?

Then... KP rapes her again, by not paying the hush money he promised.

This will go to jury and it appears like there?s just as much evidence to support a hush money offering as there is to hunt at an extortion attempt.

We shall see. Too bad we didn?t get Booker for KP, or we didn?t skip from Towns to KP.

mafra

Legend
I wonder if this is what KP meant with his cryptic ?the truth will come out? tweet? Idiot. Of course he wanted a change, he raped his neighbor. Tough going in and out of your apartment when that happens.

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
Funny how that all innocent looking fresh faced kid from Europe turned out to be a total scumbag in every possible way, and his brother is probably an even bigger scumbag. Hope he crashes and burns in Dalls, but that's not asking much the guy can never stay on the court and when he does he's sucking wind