Game thread: New York Knicks vs Orlando Magic 7:00pm 4/3/2019 [Game #78]

tiger0330

Legend
Mario with a huge game against his old team before fouling out. I wonder if he gets the start over Luke for the remaining games.

The most losses anyone else can reach is 64 and we have 63 losses with 4 games to play. 2 more losses guarantee us sole possession of the worst record in the NBA. A real season for the ages for this franchise.

mafra

Legend
Ja declares.... so, if we lose 2 more we are guaranteed a top 5 pick.

Zion
JA
RJ

Then top 2 of all the rest... I?ll be disappointed if we don?t get Zion... MRob and Zion would be fun and I have my heart set on this duo.

If we get Ja or RJ, I?ll walk away content... but, if we fall to 4 or 5.... I?ll be pissed. We slipped from 1 to 4 in the KAT draft... we fell a spot last year.... we haven?t climbed up since 1985.... after 33 years of lottery lemons.... we better not slip again.

Kiyaman

Legend
Last night Knicks 100 - 114 loser performance may be compared to the Knicks 2018-19 season .. Super Mario and rookie Knox had a nice scoring performance but their poor defense let opponents score at will the same as our ex-Knicks Melo & Kanter.
As a Knick fan the most important part of last night game were the poor leadership & clueless plan the Knick players receive from head-coach Fizdale, and Fizdale's PG partner Mudiay running the point out of control for 40 minutes.
The Clueless Knicks did not know how to benefit from super-Mario's 29 point performance having no set-plays on the offensive end beside throwing up 3 balls, and having no type of inside/outside defensive-strategy to come back from being down by 13 points at Half-Time.
Which explains the Knicks 2018-19 season !!!