2019 NBA Playoffs

tiger0330

Legend
Paul George when asked if his D was good enough on Dame's last shot, he said it was because Dame took a bad shot and you live with the results because it was a bad shot. Dame was making tough contested 3s all night, maybe PG should have guarded Dame a little more closely on Dame's "bad" shot.

tiger0330

Legend
Can’t believe the of the Blazers game I went to bed thinking OKC had it in hand...poor Russ he now has the Melo tag...Billy Donovan needs to be fired.
Your coach getting fired is probably going to happen when you get crushed in your series when the overwhelming opinion of the experts was that you were going to win the series. Russ came up small against the Blazers but Presti ain't trading him.

Experts' predictions for the first round of the 2019 NBA playoffs

Chauncey Billups details how good a series between the Thunder and Trail Blazers could be, especially Russell Westbrook vs. Damian Lillard. (1:26)

Apr 13, 2019

Who will sweep? Which series could go the distance? Which teams are on upset alert? Our experts make their picks for the first round of the 2019 NBA playoffs.
(1) Warriors Vs. (8) Clippers

NAMEGSLACGAMES
Malika
Andrews
i
Ian
Begley
i
Jerry
Bembry
i
Tim
Bontemps
i
Nick
DePaula
i
Nick
Friedell
i
Chris
Herring
i
Baxter
Holmes
i
Zach
Lowe
i
Tim
MacMahon
i
Jackie
MacMullan
i
Bobby
Marks
i
Dave
McMenamin
i
Kevin
Pelton
i
Jorge
Sedano
i
Andre'
Snellings
i
Marc
Spears
i
Jesse
Washington
i
Royce
Young
i
Ohm
Youngmisuk
i
(2) Nuggets Vs. (7) Spurs

NAMEDENSAGAMES
Malika
Andrews
i
Ian
Begley
i
Jerry
Bembry
i
Tim
Bontemps
i
Nick
DePaula
i
Nick
Friedell
i
Chris
Herring
i
Baxter
Holmes
i
Zach
Lowe
i
Tim
MacMahon
i
Jackie
MacMullan
i
Bobby
Marks
i
Dave
McMenamin
i
Kevin
Pelton
i
Jorge
Sedano
i
Andre'
Snellings
i
Marc
Spears
i
Jesse
Washington
i
Royce
Young
i
Ohm
Youngmisuk
i
(3) Trail Blazers Vs. (6) Thunder

NAMEPOROKCGAMES
Malika
Andrews
i
Ian
Begley
i
Jerry
Bembry
i
Tim
Bontemps
i
Nick
DePaula
i
Nick
Friedell
i
Chris
Herring
i
Baxter
Holmes
i
Zach
Lowe
i
Tim
MacMahon
i
Jackie
MacMullan
i
Bobby
Marks
i
Dave
McMenamin
i
Kevin
Pelton
i
Jorge
Sedano
i
Andre'
Snellings
i
Marc
Spears
i
Jesse
Washington
i
Royce
Young
i
Ohm
Youngmisuk
i

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Hey, I’m in Disney world now!

Alright Mafra! I hope u have a great time like me and my grandchildren .. we did it up big time !!!

Elimination Time:
Last night when both 76ers & Raptors took a 37 point lead on their opponents in the 2nd half (Nets & Magics) of their 5th game of the series it was time to move on to the 2nd round of the playoffs.
In the OKC vs Blazers game I thought when OKC went on a 9-2 run late in the 4th quarter they had the win, but Dame Lillard super-star performance winning the game for the Blazers in the closing seconds on his last-shot scoring 32 pts in halftime, and 50 points for the game, prove Dame Lillard wanting the WIN more than the OKC team. I must admit, I knew Dame Lillard were a super-star when he took a losing Blazers team to the playoff in his rookie season.

Eastern conference 2nd round Playoffs has ....
Bucks vs Boston .. Bucks in 6 games
76ers vs Raptors .. 76ers in 7 games

Western conference 2nd round Playoffs has ....
Rockets vs GS Warriors .. I see a 7 game series of guessing ???
The Blazers has to wait on the winner of the Nuggets vs Spurs series .. Nuggets lead series 3-2

Kiyaman

Legend
Paul George when asked if his D was good enough on Dame's last shot, he said it was because Dame took a bad shot and you live with the results because it was a bad shot. Dame was making tough contested 3s all night, maybe PG should have guarded Dame a little more closely on Dame's "bad" shot.

Paul George plays his best defense in the regular season games, when it comes to the playoffs Paul George career defense stink !!!

tiger0330

Legend
Harden is now 1-11 and his latest miss was a dunk that was uncontested. The Jazz are not winning this series but Harden needs to snap out of this funk when they face the Warriors next. CP3 also shooting 21% from 3 so far in the playoffs, he needs to wake up also.

tiger0330

Legend
Rox into the second round 100-93 Harden 10-26 3-12 from 3 CP3 6-16 1-4 from deep. Jazz were within 1 pt with less than 2 mins left but Rox got some key steals down the stretch to win it. Play like this against the Dubs like they did tonight against the Jazz they're going to get swept.

tiger0330

Legend
Harden is now 1-11 and his latest miss was a dunk that was uncontested. The Jazz are not winning this series but Harden needs to snap out of this funk when they face the Warriors next. CP3 also shooting 21% from 3 so far in the playoffs, he needs to wake up also.

Rox into the second round 100-93 Harden 10-26 3-12 from 3 CP3 6-16 1-4 from deep. Jazz were within 1 pt with less than 2 mins left but Rox got some key steals down the stretch to win it. Play like this against the Dubs like they did tonight against the Jazz they're going to get swept.
PJ Tucker of the Rox agrees with me, Rox better get their act together if they want to be playing in June. He won't name names but the Rox 2 max contract horses Harden and Paul need to step up.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Clippers hanging tough against GS!!! What if they didn?t trade Tobias Harris to the Sixers and why??? I never understood that trade someone explain that one to me. Anyway Skip to my Lou and Bev overcame a career playoff high by KD to beat the Warriors last night. Even the ?****? dropped 26 even though he was 4-11 from 3 after going like 0-19 from 3 in the series. Rox waiting for the winner!!!!

tiger0330

Legend
Clippers hanging tough against GS!!! What if they didn’t trade Tobias Harris to the Sixers and why??? I never understood that trade someone explain that one to me. Anyway Skip to my Lou and Bev overcame a career playoff high by KD to beat the Warriors last night. Even the “****” dropped 26 even though he was 4-11 from 3 after going like 0-19 from 3 in the series. Rox waiting for the winner!!!!
He turned down an $80M 4 yr extension offer by the Clips looking for a max deal. Clips traded him to avoid losing him for nothing. I like him but a max deal for a guy that has never been an All Star, just the type of deal the "old" Knicks would have done and one that Mills has said the new Knicks won't.

Kiyaman

Legend
Clippers hanging tough against GS!!! What if they didn?t trade Tobias Harris to the Sixers and why??? I never understood that trade someone explain that one to me. Anyway Skip to my Lou and Bev overcame a career playoff high by KD to beat the Warriors last night. Even the ?****? dropped 26 even though he was 4-11 from 3 after going like 0-19 from 3 in the series. Rox waiting for the winner!!!!

I know why the Clippers traded Harris .. In December, Harris were asking for a ship load of Gold plus extra perks to resign at the end of the season.
We all watched Harris postseason performance (17 pts, 9 rb, 4 ast, 1 stl) vs the Nets .. I doubt Harris performance will do any better in the series vs the Raptors to receive his Pot of Gold from Philly in the off-season.

The Champion GS Warriors were a bit to confident bout the Game-5 win at home yesterday, from Kerr to all the GS players knew they had the win before tip-off. Butt ....
The Clippers Doc Rivers and his crew of head-coaches on the staff discovered a way to beat the Champs on their own home-court!
Patrick Beverley are a FA in the off-season, and would be the best FA package for the Knicks in the off-season to lead next season guard rotation. The way Patrick Beverley been handling Curry & Durant throughout the series deserve a Oscar!
The Knicks draft ZION .. Then sign Durant & Beverley to guide our young-core players into post-season players would be the best thing to happen to the Knicks organization since the 1969-71 seasons.

Kiyaman

Legend
Who u like tonight ....

In the 1st Game of the 2nd round .. 76ers vs Raptors?
The way theses 2 teams been performing I have to give the winner of the series to whichever team wins the first game of the series. Home-court may become a mystery in this series ???

The young skillful Denver Nuggets has their hands full in the tied 3-3 series vs the Spurs 20 year postseason strategic head-coach Gregg Popovich winning rotation of vets & young-core players .. Tonight Game could go both ways ???

jimkcchief88

All Star
Well looks like Milwaukee is what we thought they were: a good regular season team that will struggle in the playoffs against battle hardened teams. Speaking of Harden, he has an ?off? game with 35 points and the Rox still almost steal game one. This series is the real wc finals.... too bad it?s happening in the semis.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Double-header tonight with the Craptors already up 1-0...low-key nice series will be Nuggets vs Portland. Will the Joker and Murray have enough against Dame and Mccoulough

Kiyaman

Legend
Double-header tonight with the Craptors already up 1-0...low-key nice series will be Nuggets vs Portland. Will the Joker and Murray have enough against Dame and Mccoulough

The Bucks vs Boston game was to early on a bright Sunday morning for a Bucks team that still had morning wake-up in their eyes.
When I woke-up n got out of bed Sunday afternoon to watch the start of the GSW vs Rockets game, the Champion GSW are taking no hostage in this series.
I missed how Boston Celtics stole the first game win from the Bucks in Milwaukee .. Early Game or not the Bucks should have receive the very old Memo of winning all Home-Games vs the Boston Celtics in the post-season. The Knicks (Reed & King) learned in the 70's & 80's to win all Home-Games vs Boston in a post-season series.

The first game of the Raptors vs 76ers series were like watching the amazon Jordan & Pippin (Kawhi & Siakam) show take full control of the game. The 76er's didnt have a chance in their first meeting in the series vs the Raptors dynamic tandem of Kawhi & Siakam combining for 74 points on 28-38 FGA. The Raptors outscored the 76ers in all 4 quarters of the game.

The Nuggets thought the Spurs coach Pop were a hard 7 game win, wait till the Nuggets get on the court vs the Blazers super-star Lillard in a series .. I say Blazers in 6 games.

tiger0330

Legend
The Bucks vs Boston game was to early on a bright Sunday morning for a Bucks team that still had morning wake-up in their eyes.
When I woke-up n got out of bed Sunday afternoon to watch the start of the GSW vs Rockets game, the Champion GSW are taking no hostage in this series.
I missed how Boston Celtics stole the first game win from the Bucks in Milwaukee .. Early Game or not the Bucks should have receive the very old Memo of winning all Home-Games vs the Boston Celtics in the post-season. The Knicks (Reed & King) learned in the 70's & 80's to win all Home-Games vs Boston in a post-season series.

The first game of the Raptors vs 76ers series were like watching the amazon Jordan & Pippin (Kawhi & Siakam) show take full control of the game. The 76er's didnt have a chance in their first meeting in the series vs the Raptors dynamic tandem of Kawhi & Siakam combining for 74 points on 28-38 FGA. The Raptors outscored the 76ers in all 4 quarters of the game.

The Nuggets thought the Spurs coach Pop were a hard 7 game win, wait till the Nuggets get on the court vs the Blazers super-star Lillard in a series .. I say Blazers in 6 games.
I agree about the Blazers beating Nuggets even if the 2nd seeded Nugs are favored. Wasn't impressed with how that Spurs team took them to 7 games. Doesn't matter in the WC, the WC finals is being played in Oakland right now.

Still expect the Bucks to beat the Celts, they Bucks took the Celts to 7 last year with a worse team, I expect that series to go 6-7 with the Bucks advancing to the EC finals. I think this is the Raps year as well, I see them winning in 6.

jimkcchief88

All Star

I was napping during the Boston game after cleaning up after a gender reveal the night before...it?s a boy I have a grandson on the way. As far the the game Boston got up early, the Bucks closed the gap towards the half, Then Boston applies the KO punch early in the 3rd and the Bucks never got up off the mat. I tried to tell the Bucks fans I know that they didn?t need to see Boston. The Celtics has chemistry problems all season with Kyrie and Heyward back in the lineup, but Boston went to the EC finals without them. The Celtics are better this year and that?s scary. The Greek freak can?t shoot, so they let him drive and Horford bodies him up and they surrounded the GreekFreak in the paint with bodies. Horford even cuffed the Greek freaks stuff at the cup um um um. And the Greek Freak has no help. Adam Silver better call Danning Ainge and tell him to call off the dogs or the sweep is on. With that it will be Boston in 5.

Kiyaman

Legend
I agree about the Blazers beating Nuggets even if the 2nd seeded Nugs are favored. Wasn't impressed with how that Spurs team took them to 7 games. Doesn't matter in the WC, the WC finals is being played in Oakland right now.

Still expect the Bucks to beat the Celts, they Bucks took the Celts to 7 last year with a worse team, I expect that series to go 6-7 with the Bucks advancing to the EC finals. I think this is the Raps year as well, I see them winning in 6.

I too .. wanna see the Bucks coach (Bud) Budenholzerto and Giannis in the ECF .. there regular season performance earned a trip to the ECF .. Plus Middleton & Bledsoe stepped up their performance to a Tier-1 level throughout the 82 game season.
The Boston Celtics coach Brad Stevens, and Horford want to go to a ECF that doesnt have Lebron as their opponent.
Im hoping to see all seven games played in the Boston vs Bucks series .. Bucks in 7 Games !!!

I believe this is the year for super-star Damian Lillard to take the Blazers to the WCF .. having a consistent scorer McCollum in the backcourt, plus two hard hustlers in Harkless n Aminu doing all the odd things in the lineup, then adding Hood and Kanter to the rotation were a BIG plus, after Nurkic caught a season injury.

Kiyaman

Legend
I was napping during the Boston game after cleaning up after a gender reveal the night before...it?s a boy I have a grandson on the way. As far the the game Boston got up early, the Bucks closed the gap towards the half, Then Boston applies the KO punch early in the 3rd and the Bucks never got up off the mat. I tried to tell the Bucks fans I know that they didn?t need to see Boston. The Celtics has chemistry problems all season with Kyrie and Heyward back in the lineup, but Boston went to the EC finals without them. The Celtics are better this year and that?s scary. The Greek freak can?t shoot, so they let him drive and Horford bodies him up and they surrounded the GreekFreak in the paint with bodies. Horford even cuffed the Greek freaks stuff at the cup um um um. And the Greek Freak has no help. Adam Silver better call Danning Ainge and tell him to call off the dogs or the sweep is on. With that it will be Boston in 5.

Congratulation on the grandson! Just think 5 more years and he will be asking u to play hide n seek then race lol

The 76ers tied the series tonight vs the Raptors 1-1 ???
Butler's 30 pts, 11 rb, 5 ast gets Game-Ball tonight !!!

Denver Nuggets played great for their Fans tonight by holding the lead throughout the 2nd half of the game for the 121 - 113 WIN over the Blazer in the first game of the series .. Nuggets 1-0

tiger0330

Legend
I was napping during the Boston game after cleaning up after a gender reveal the night before...it’s a boy I have a grandson on the way. As far the the game Boston got up early, the Bucks closed the gap towards the half, Then Boston applies the KO punch early in the 3rd and the Bucks never got up off the mat. I tried to tell the Bucks fans I know that they didn’t need to see Boston. The Celtics has chemistry problems all season with Kyrie and Heyward back in the lineup, but Boston went to the EC finals without them. The Celtics are better this year and that’s scary. The Greek freak can’t shoot, so they let him drive and Horford bodies him up and they surrounded the GreekFreak in the paint with bodies. Horford even cuffed the Greek freaks stuff at the cup um um um. And the Greek Freak has no help. Adam Silver better call Danning Ainge and tell him to call off the dogs or the sweep is on. With that it will be Boston in 5.

Congratulation on the grandson! Just think 5 more years and he will be asking u to play hide n seek then race lol

The 76ers tied the series tonight vs the Raptors 1-1 ???
Butler's 30 pts, 11 rb, 5 ast gets Game-Ball tonight !!!

Denver Nuggets played great for their Fans tonight by holding the lead throughout the 2nd half of the game for the 121 - 113 WIN over the Blazer in the first game of the series .. Nuggets 1-0
Yes, congrats on the news of your grandson. Don't listen to Kiya about playing tag and hide and seek, get that future MJ into a youth bball league at 5-6.

Last edited: