Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
    12th man

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    I’m done with the Rockets. Damnphony can’t coach his way out of a wet paper bag. Harden just gift wrapped the MVP for Giannis. I’m giving away my Harden “clutch city jersey.” Cmon back Knicks let’s go!!!
    Rox cleaned out their coaching closet deciding not to bring back 5 of their assistants including Bzdelik and Roy Rogers and 3 others. Damphony not only survived but looks to get a 3 year extension. Could have sworn D'Ants was going to be the fall guy for that epic fail of not beating a Dubs team without KD or Iggy but it looks like they decided it was the D that was the problem with the guys they let go.
    Last edited by tiger0330; May 26, 2019 at 03:45.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Rox cleaned out their coaching closet deciding not to bring back 5 of their assistants including Bzdelik and Roy Jones and 3 others. Damphony not only survived but looks to get a 3 year extension. Could have sworn D'Ants was going to be the fall guy for that epic fail of not beating a Dubs team without KD or Iggy but it looks like they decided it was the D that was the problem with the guys they let go.

12th man

Wow! Great series win for the Raptors !!!
    Tonight, the mighty Giannis Bucks Go Fishing .. Raptors WIN ECF series 4-2

12th man

Raptors move on to the NBA Finals handing the Bucks their 4th straight loss to beat them in 6. Another comeback win for them after being down 15 in the 3rd. Reggie said it the Freak showing the holes in his game that were exposed by the Raps that will make many rethink the greatest player in the game hype that surrounded him this season.

Raps finally make it to the finals and Ujiri's big trade pays off, just as importantly I think this success means Kawhi takes the Raps dough and stays in TOR so they don't lose Kawhi after a season. It wasn't just Kawhi these last 2 games, Lowry stepped up tonight and Vanvleet couldn't have picked a better time to snap that shooting slump he's been in. If Gasol can get it going like Vanvleet and Powell and play like a former NBA AS they can make it tough on the Warriors.
    Last edited by tiger0330; May 26, 2019 at 00:16.

12th man

Have to say Masai Ujiri is brilliant. Fires last years COY Casey to replace him with arguably this years COY Nick Nurse, how many guys would do that?

Before Kawhi got injured and things went south, earlier in the GSW run... SA has GSW up against the ropes in game 1.... KL dominating the floor. Then he got hurt and Spurs were steamrolled.

KL is now all the way back and gets his revenge. This should be fun. I wonít underestimate this dude. Without KD... oh man....

If KL beats these Warrior team, after beating LJ/DW and that MIA team.... well, the legend of KL grows!

Still wonít forget that draft when he almost fell to Knicks... only to watch SA of all teams gobble him up and we get Shump.

12th man

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Before Kawhi got injured and things went south, earlier in the GSW run... SA has GSW up against the ropes in game 1.... KL dominating the floor. Then he got hurt and Spurs were steamrolled.

KL is now all the way back and gets his revenge. This should be fun. I won’t underestimate this dude. Without KD... oh man....

If KL beats these Warrior team, after beating LJ/DW and that MIA team.... well, the legend of KL grows!

Still won’t forget that draft when he almost fell to Knicks... only to watch SA of all teams gobble him up and we get Shump.
    Pop and SA developed him into a great player I doubt he would have flourished with the Knicks. You would hope that changes with Craig Robinson and Fizdale in charge of development but I'm not holding my breath that Knox is going to be an AS.

Veteran

Great win by Toronto. Now they get to face a team that even without 2 starters is going to be a much tougher opponent. Forget it if Cousins and/or Durant come back.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post

KL is now all the way back and gets his revenge. This should be fun. I wonít underestimate this dude. Without KD... oh man....

Still wonít forget that draft when he almost fell to Knicks... only to watch SA of all teams gobble him up and we get Shump.

Wow! Kawhi are on the same path as Lebron of becoming a NBA Legend if the Raptors pull off a series win in the FINALS vs a injury GS Warriors team CTFU
    I'm already looking forward to watching the match-up of Siakam's 2-Way hustle performance vs Draymond Green's all-around star performance.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Pop and SA developed him into a great player I doubt he would have flourished with the Knicks. You would hope that changes with Craig Robinson and Fizdale in charge of development but I'm not holding my breath that Knox is going to be an AS.
    I have to agree, Pop and Spurs Trio-stars Dunkin/Ginobli/Parker groomed Kawhi into a super-star player.
    The Knicks organization could have never improve Kawhi's NBA growth as a rookie having a Dum-Dum GM Walsh, plus a havoc coaching-staff Damntony, and two star players Amare/Melo that hated each other to the point of dividing the locker-room.

Did the addition of Kawhi have anything to do with making teammate Siakam the best improve player of the year ???

Veteran

Congrats to the Craptors!!! Canít believe Iím saying that but I watched game 6 with a Craptors fan that lives close to Milwaukee. So he schooled me on all things Craptors including their bench mob. I didnít know Kyle Lowry has nickname of P-skills or Spicey P. And I made him repeat it more than once. Where does the ďPĒ come from? Or do I have it all wrong and itís Paul Lowry? And I still donít know who Norm Powell is. My buddy kept saying ďNormĒ and Iím like who????? Maybe it was the gallon of Hen he brought along for my birthday Anyway congrats to the Craptors and I was glad to see them beat the Bucks because the few Bucks fans you meet are annoying and donít know **** about basketball they just regurgitate what they hear on TV. Hereís to a watchable final. I sold a car to a high school hoops coach Saturday who felt like Craptors had a good chance against GSW. Letís all hope he is right.

Kawhi is a man... GSW in for a battle.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    Congrats to the Craptors!!! Can’t believe I’m saying that but I watched game 6 with a Craptors fan that lives close to Milwaukee. So he schooled me on all things Craptors including their bench mob. I didn’t know Kyle Lowry has nickname of P-skills or Spicey P. And I made him repeat it more than once. Where does the “P” come from? Or do I have it all wrong and it’s Paul Lowry? And I still don’t know who Norm Powell is. My buddy kept saying “Norm” and I’m like who????? Maybe it was the gallon of Hen he brought along for my birthday Anyway congrats to the Craptors and I was glad to see them beat the Bucks because the few Bucks fans you meet are annoying and don’t know **** about basketball they just regurgitate what they hear on TV. Here’s to a watchable final. I sold a car to a high school hoops coach Saturday who felt like Craptors had a good chance against GSW. Let’s all hope he is right.
    Happy BDay Chief88 .. Salute on the Hen .. I was surprised and shocked at the Raptors game 3 and game 4 win. Fleet and Powell stepped up their performance in those two games for the Raptors win. I was leaning heavy on Giannis & Middleton controlling the tempo to win the series in 6 games .. But Kawhi and Saikam put on a MJ and Pippin dynamic show to win 4 straight games. The Game-5 win by the Raptors snatch all the confidence I had in the Bucks winning the series. Both teams biggest weakness were their starter PG .. Bledsoe and Lowry has a habit of playing poor in the post season games.
    Last edited by Kiyaman; May 29, 2019 at 23:16.

12th man

Tonight it's on .... The First Game of the FINALS !!!

Who u like?
    The Kawhi Raptors?
    Or the Curry Champion Warriors?

The Warriors injury-list got me to baffle to select a winner of the FINALS series .. so I have to bet one game at a time SMH