2019 NBA Playoffs

Kiyaman

Legend
Steve Kerr is asked if he has any regrets about bringing Kevin Durant back into the series. ?I?m going to leave that to Bob (Myers)."
Warriors GM Bob Myers will speak to the media soon about Durant?s injury.
I don?t know what that means but that?s not normal."
Bob Myers, fighting back tears, confirms that Kevin Durant has an Achilles injury"
Warriors GM Bob Myers issues a statement on Kevin Durant?s injury .. ?It?s an Achilles injury. I don?t know the extent of it.?

"I don't believe there's anyone to blame" are they for real ???
And then acts as if he's being noble by saying "but if you need to blame someone, blame me !!!
And still lying about the initial injury CTFU

So far we have to go on what we know ....
They are saying it was a calf injury. Upper calf or lower?
Calf on a 7 foot man is long.
Lets assume lower, and lets assume there was a risk to the area.
read he was doing twice a day workouts to get back. Not the lack of effort.
Lets assume they were quiet about it to keep Houston/Portland/and Toronto on their toes. Sort of a strategic thing. Fair.
Lets assume the final decision is on the player. His career. We were never in the room when the Doctors outlined the risks to Durant.
I assume there were team of doctors, plus Durant had his own.
I could only assume he knew the risks and made his own decision. Pressure to play from all sides and from within to play.
Blame circumstances. Could have been prevented. We were not in the room when these things decided.

Kiyaman

Legend
After Game-5 of the FINALS .. which has the Raptors leading the series 3-2
And the full implication of the clarity of Super-Star KD injury publicly noted .. No more mystery !!!

I have the FINALS going all 7 games for the Net-Work ..
I'm not taking nothing away from the Raptors dynamic performance in the post-season, but
I have the Dubs winning their 3 in a row championship Dynasty !!!

tiger0330

Legend
14 lead changes. Lowery balling with 21 pts. Raps up 60-57 at the half. Gasol sucks, can't stay in front of anyone and has 1 pt, I'd sit him and go with Ibaka for most of the second half. Kawhi will come out with a better second half than first.

tiger0330

Legend
Congrats to the Raps for their first title in club history. 2 smallest guys on the floor, Lowery and Vanvleet, played like giants combining for 48 pts. Vanvleet hitting big shot after big shot with 12 in the 4th. Dubs have nothing to be ashamed of playing like the Champs they are, losing KT to a knee injury in the game and KD to an Achilles but giving the Raps all they could handle this series.

tiger0330

Legend
KL still holding his cards close to the vest not tipping what he's thinking about FA, but I'm thinking he's going to be be like PG and throw a signing party for that new contract with the Raps on the first day of FA but if he doesn't I wish he would at least talk to the Knicks.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Championship Toronto Raptors WON Game-6 last night .. 114 - 110
Over the GS Warriors to take a 4-2 FINALS lead to WIN the 2018-19 NBA Championship !!!

The Raptors 8-Man rotation grabbed the FINAL Win in Game-6 .. by performing on some next-level transition game, playing hard-ball on both sides of the court .. having 5 Raptor players scoring in double figures in the FINAL game:
Siakam - 26 pts & 10 rbs
Lowry - 26 pts & 10 Dimes
Kawhi - 22 pts -+
VanVleet - 22 pts
Ibaka - 15 pts

Although the Raptors became the 2018-19 NBA Championship team by dethroning the past two season champions GS Warriors ..
All the morning talk after the Raptors won the championship has been on the GS Warriors two serious injuries in the FINAL two games of the series .. KD surgery-injury after Game-5, And Klay Thompson ACL injury in Game-6 ???