2019 NBA Playoffs

tiger0330

Legend
59-55 Bucks at the half. Celts have done a good job with that wall down low to stop Giannis. Bucks 11-26 on their 3s for 40%. Bud can't wait for his top gun Brogdon to get back to have a sniper to make shots on those drive and kickouts.

tiger0330

Legend
5 TOs by the Rox in the first 4 minutes by the Rox. Suffocating Dubs defense has both Harden and CP3 shook. Must win for them tonight.

tiger0330

Legend
Green raking Hsrden across the eyes. He went down hard after the play. Going back to the locker room holding a towel over his left eye.

tiger0330

Legend
Dubs take a 58-49 lead at the half, too many TOs by the Rox, Harden had 12 pts now all coming after he returned from his injury. Iggy the Dubs playoff weapon, plays 23mpg during the season but the Dubs start him in the playoffs and he scores 10 pts with a game best ?14 +/-.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
That's fan appreciation you would never see from Dolan. They had this fan shoot a half court shot that you see at many arenas but this is for 100K, the biggest prize I have ever seen. In addition, he's shooting for a section to get them a $25 discount at the arena store. Guy only gets one try and he misses badly, coming up way short. Missed the shot but they still gave him 10K and everyone in that section $25.

jimkcchief88

All Star
5 TOs by the Rox in the first 4 minutes by the Rox. Suffocating Dubs defense has both Harden and CP3 shook. Must win for them tonight.

Just got home from Avengers...surprised the Bucks got their act together but I guess I shouldn?t be... the Celts have been inconsistent all season long. The Celtics still stole home court so maybe Celts in 6 instead of 5. As for the Rox...blew a chance in game one so the Dubs hold serve....missed the game but the plan must be to rough Harden up good. Damphony had better come with a better plan at home than he had on the road.

Kiyaman

Legend
Dubs take a 58-49 lead at the half, too many TOs by the Rox, Harden had 12 pts now all coming after he returned from his injury. Iggy the Dubs playoff weapon, plays 23mpg during the season but the Dubs start him in the playoffs and he scores 10 pts with a game best ?14 +/-.

For the last 4 years, i have to admit Iggy and Green has been the BEST 3rd option on offense in the NBA .. and we all know Klay Thompson became the 3rd option on offense when Durant signed on to the GS Warriors.
The Lakers Lebron James knew for him to have half a chance of beating the champion GS Warriors in a series, he would need a super-star of AD caliber in the rotation.

In the Warriors vs Rocket series .. The championship Warriors lead the series 2-0
The GS Warriors stepped-up their 2-Way performance to play for KEEPS on the next level in the series vs the Houston Rockets as if this series were the FINALS .. In the 2 games played the Rockets CP3 & Beard dont look like they have a quarter of a chance of winning more than one game in the series vs the Warriors dynamic DEFENSE .. In the 2nd game the Warriors had the Rockets commit 13 turn-overs in the first half of the game.

tiger0330

Legend
I agree about the Blazers beating Nuggets even if the 2nd seeded Nugs are favored. Wasn't impressed with how that Spurs team took them to 7 games. Doesn't matter in the WC, the WC finals is being played in Oakland right now.

Still expect the Bucks to beat the Celts, they Bucks took the Celts to 7 last year with a worse team, I expect that series to go 6-7 with the Bucks advancing to the EC finals. I think this is the Raps year as well, I see them winning in 6.
Just saw that Sixers/Raps game played yesterday. A dominant Sixers performance against the Raps, if Embiid can hold up and not miss games I'm going to change my prediction about the Raps in six. They looked like that team Doris Burke said might be the best starting 5 after they traded for JB and Tobias, Sixers in six.

tiger0330

Legend
If you didn't catch it, see a replay of the POR/DEN game. First 4 OT playoff game since 1953. Blazers pull it out on Rodney Hoods 3 pt jumper from the right wing with 20 seconds left.

Great athletes in the NBA, CJ who was the star of the game for POR with 41 pts played 60 minutes and did not look tired in his post game, was asked if he was tired and he said no, the guy interviewing him was taken aback and asked him again you're really not tired and he said no because his game is what he works on all year, the conditioning, the diet etc. What he said must be true because the guy that looks the least likely to be able to play 60 minutes, the Joker played the most mins of anyone on the floor 65 mins.

Heros abounded in this game but a shout out to Kanter who gutted out that shoulder injury and what seemed to be some type of leg injury during the game. Didn't think he would be back after seeing him walking with a slight limp but he came back for what I think was a defensive move by Stotts after Zach Collins was overmatched by Jokic. Fizdale was a jerk for burning bridges with the guy, while kissing the asses of some of his young players that did not deserve it.

Last edited:
If you didn't catch it, see a replay of the POR/DEN game. First 4 OT playoff game since 1953. Blazers pull it out on Rodney Hoods 3 pt jumper from the right wing with 20 seconds left.

Great athletes in the NBA, CJ who was the star of the game for POR with 41 pts played 60 minutes and did not look tired in his post game, was asked if he was tired and he said no, the guy interviewing him was taken aback and asked him again you're really not tired and he said no because his game is what he works on all year, the conditioning, the diet etc. What he said must be true because the guy that looks the least likely to be able to play 60 minutes, the Joker played the most mins of anyone on the floor 65 mins.

Heros abounded in this game but a shout out to Kanter who gutted out that shoulder injury and what seemed to be some type of leg injury during the game. Didn't think he would be back after seeing him walking with a slight limp but he came back for what I think was a defensive move by Stotts after Zach Collins was overmatched by Jokic. Fizdale was a jerk for burning bridges with the guy, while kissing the asses of some of his young players that did not deserve it.

Kanter is an asset until he perceives that he has been slighted, then he is on social media every day complaining. He will wear out his welcome whenever he signs next if he doesn?t change his whining attitude.

Kiyaman

Legend

WOW! A Fantastic Four Over-Time Playoff Game .. 140 - 137 Win by the Portland Blazers over the Denver Nuggets the win could have went to either team .. Great Game !!!
Although, the Nuggets didn't win the game their last night performance gave the Blazers a big scare for the series.
The Nuggets Jokic's put on another great 2-Way performance to prove his super-star status by making NBA history by being the first 7 footer to play 65 minute in a playoff game scoring 33 pts, 18 rb, 14 ast, and 2 blocks.

The Blazers 7 footer Kanter prove to be an important asset in both Blazers wins over Denver, plus Kanter's postseason performance are proving the Knicks so-call head-coach Fizdale belong on a team coaching staff as an assistant-coach.
Last night Kanter scored 18 pts on 50% FGA, plus grabbed 18 rb, and 1 block in his 59 minute performance for the win.

Sigh. Kanter puts up 18 points and 15 boards in 56 minutes. The guy who he was guarding, Jokic, put up 33 points, 18 boards, and 14 assists. Yeah, that?s Enes Kanter, #60 of all centers in real plus-minus in the NBA this season.

Kanter did manage to get someone else to take a picture of him on the trainer?s table and then post it to Twitter himself to really reinforce that ?warrior? narrative he loves so much.

Kanter to social media again today to post a video of Jokic elbowing him after a free throw attempt in a play that looked pretty tame to me. You can set a clock by Kanter and his use of social media to let everyone know how proud he is of himself and how the world is never fair to him.

tiger0330

Legend
Chris Paul is not worth his 160M 4 year deal. He passed on a wide open 3 when I think the game was tied. He also got tied up for a jump ball that sent the game into OT. Not a guy that that can make that game winning play that I would expect of someone making the kind of dough he makes.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
Rockets night when Curry misses a wide open dunk with seconds left in the OT. It didn't affect the outcome because the Rox had a 5 pt lead but Curry played like crap, if he was a little better tonight, the Rox would be down 0-3 in the series.

mafra

Legend
Watching end of regulation, game 3 in HOU, and I feel like I?m rubbernecking Chris Paul. What an accident he is in a big spot during playoffs, huh.

Last 3 possessions and he turns ball over, refuses to shoot a wide open 3, then turns ball over again. He barely has 13 points, and with game on the line... he can?t shake Klay.

Somebody says he?s a HOF guy. As good as Isaiah Thomas. Give me a break.

tiger0330

Legend
Watching end of regulation, game 3 in HOU, and I feel like I’m rubbernecking Chris Paul. What an accident he is in a big spot during playoffs, huh.

Last 3 possessions and he turns ball over, refuses to shoot a wide open 3, then turns ball over again. He barely has 13 points, and with game on the line... he can’t shake Klay.

Somebody says he’s a HOF guy. As good as Isaiah Thomas. Give me a break.
Just said the same in a post above. They better win this year with him because it's going to get worse with the cap juggling and finding players with his big contract nut.

I do agree with anyone that says he's headed to the HOF though, just not a HOFer that I would be paying that kind of dough to, give me an Iggy and Dray whose combined salaries are less than what he makes

Last edited: