Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    The Bucks vs Boston game was to early on a bright Sunday morning for a Bucks team that still had morning wake-up in their eyes.
    When I woke-up n got out of bed Sunday afternoon to watch the start of the GSW vs Rockets game, the Champion GSW are taking no hostage in this series.
    I missed how Boston Celtics stole the first game win from the Bucks in Milwaukee .. Early Game or not the Bucks should have receive the very old Memo of winning all Home-Games vs the Boston Celtics in the post-season. The Knicks (Reed & King) learned in the 70's & 80's to win all Home-Games vs Boston in a post-season series.

The first game of the Raptors vs 76ers series were like watching the amazon Jordan & Pippin (Kawhi & Siakam) show take full control of the game. The 76er's didnt have a chance in their first meeting in the series vs the Raptors dynamic tandem of Kawhi & Siakam combining for 74 points on 28-38 FGA. The Raptors outscored the 76ers in all 4 quarters of the game.

The Nuggets thought the Spurs coach Pop were a hard 7 game win, wait till the Nuggets get on the court vs the Blazers super-star Lillard in a series .. I say Blazers in 6 games.
    I agree about the Blazers beating Nuggets even if the 2nd seeded Nugs are favored. Wasn't impressed with how that Spurs team took them to 7 games. Doesn't matter in the WC, the WC finals is being played in Oakland right now.

Still expect the Bucks to beat the Celts, they Bucks took the Celts to 7 last year with a worse team, I expect that series to go 6-7 with the Bucks advancing to the EC finals. I think this is the Raps year as well, I see them winning in 6.

Veteran

The Bucks vs Boston game was to early on a bright Sunday morning for a Bucks team that still had morning wake-up in their eyes.
    When I woke-up n got out of bed Sunday afternoon to watch the start of the GSW vs Rockets game, the Champion GSW are taking no hostage in this series.
    I missed how Boston Celtics stole the first game win from the Bucks in Milwaukee .. Early Game or not the Bucks should have receive the very old Memo of winning all Home-Games vs the Boston Celtics in the post-season. The Knicks (Reed & King) learned in the 70's & 80's to win all Home-Games vs Boston in a post-season series.

The first game of the Raptors vs 76ers series were like watching the amazon Jordan & Pippin (Kawhi & Siakam) show take full control of the game. The 76er's didnt have a chance in their first meeting in the series vs the Raptors dynamic tandem of Kawhi & Siakam combining for 74 points on 28-38 FGA. The Raptors outscored the 76ers in all 4 quarters of the game.

The Nuggets thought the Spurs coach Pop were a hard 7 game win, wait till the Nuggets get on the court vs the Blazers super-star Lillard in a series .. I say Blazers in 6 games.
    I was napping during the Boston game after cleaning up after a gender reveal the night before...itís a boy I have a grandson on the way. As far the the game Boston got up early, the Bucks closed the gap towards the half, Then Boston applies the KO punch early in the 3rd and the Bucks never got up off the mat. I tried to tell the Bucks fans I know that they didnít need to see Boston. The Celtics has chemistry problems all season with Kyrie and Heyward back in the lineup, but Boston went to the EC finals without them. The Celtics are better this year and thatís scary. The Greek freak canít shoot, so they let him drive and Horford bodies him up and they surrounded the GreekFreak in the paint with bodies. Horford even cuffed the Greek freaks stuff at the cup um um um. And the Greek Freak has no help. Adam Silver better call Danning Ainge and tell him to call off the dogs or the sweep is on. With that it will be Boston in 5.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    I agree about the Blazers beating Nuggets even if the 2nd seeded Nugs are favored. Wasn't impressed with how that Spurs team took them to 7 games. Doesn't matter in the WC, the WC finals is being played in Oakland right now.

Still expect the Bucks to beat the Celts, they Bucks took the Celts to 7 last year with a worse team, I expect that series to go 6-7 with the Bucks advancing to the EC finals. I think this is the Raps year as well, I see them winning in 6.
    I too .. wanna see the Bucks coach (Bud) Budenholzerto and Giannis in the ECF .. there regular season performance earned a trip to the ECF .. Plus Middleton & Bledsoe stepped up their performance to a Tier-1 level throughout the 82 game season.
    The Boston Celtics coach Brad Stevens, and Horford want to go to a ECF that doesnt have Lebron as their opponent.
    Im hoping to see all seven games played in the Boston vs Bucks series .. Bucks in 7 Games !!!

I believe this is the year for super-star Damian Lillard to take the Blazers to the WCF .. having a consistent scorer McCollum in the backcourt, plus two hard hustlers in Harkless n Aminu doing all the odd things in the lineup, then adding Hood and Kanter to the rotation were a BIG plus, after Nurkic caught a season injury.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    I was napping during the Boston game after cleaning up after a gender reveal the night before...itís a boy I have a grandson on the way. As far the the game Boston got up early, the Bucks closed the gap towards the half, Then Boston applies the KO punch early in the 3rd and the Bucks never got up off the mat. I tried to tell the Bucks fans I know that they didnít need to see Boston. The Celtics has chemistry problems all season with Kyrie and Heyward back in the lineup, but Boston went to the EC finals without them. The Celtics are better this year and thatís scary. The Greek freak canít shoot, so they let him drive and Horford bodies him up and they surrounded the GreekFreak in the paint with bodies. Horford even cuffed the Greek freaks stuff at the cup um um um. And the Greek Freak has no help. Adam Silver better call Danning Ainge and tell him to call off the dogs or the sweep is on. With that it will be Boston in 5.
    Congratulation on the grandson! Just think 5 more years and he will be asking u to play hide n seek then race lol

The 76ers tied the series tonight vs the Raptors 1-1 ???
    Butler's 30 pts, 11 rb, 5 ast gets Game-Ball tonight !!!

Denver Nuggets played great for their Fans tonight by holding the lead throughout the 2nd half of the game for the 121 - 113 WIN over the Blazer in the first game of the series .. Nuggets 1-0

12th man

I was napping during the Boston game after cleaning up after a gender reveal the night before...it’s a boy I have a grandson on the way. As far the the game Boston got up early, the Bucks closed the gap towards the half, Then Boston applies the KO punch early in the 3rd and the Bucks never got up off the mat. I tried to tell the Bucks fans I know that they didn’t need to see Boston. The Celtics has chemistry problems all season with Kyrie and Heyward back in the lineup, but Boston went to the EC finals without them. The Celtics are better this year and that’s scary. The Greek freak can’t shoot, so they let him drive and Horford bodies him up and they surrounded the GreekFreak in the paint with bodies. Horford even cuffed the Greek freaks stuff at the cup um um um. And the Greek Freak has no help. Adam Silver better call Danning Ainge and tell him to call off the dogs or the sweep is on. With that it will be Boston in 5.
    Congratulation on the grandson! Just think 5 more years and he will be asking u to play hide n seek then race lol

The 76ers tied the series tonight vs the Raptors 1-1 ???
    Butler's 30 pts, 11 rb, 5 ast gets Game-Ball tonight !!!

Denver Nuggets played great for their Fans tonight by holding the lead throughout the 2nd half of the game for the 121 - 113 WIN over the Blazer in the first game of the series .. Nuggets 1-0
    Yes, congrats on the news of your grandson. Don't listen to Kiya about playing tag and hide and seek, get that future MJ into a youth bball league at 5-6.
    Last edited by tiger0330; Apr 30, 2019 at 17:08.

Veteran

Yes, congrats on the news of your grandson. Don't listen to Kiya about playing tag and hide and seek, get that future MJ into a youth bball league at 5-6.
    Lol thatís funny thinking to put a baseball in his crib man those boys get crazy paid🤣🤣🤣

Canít believe the of the Blazers game I went to bed thinking OKC had it in hand...poor Russ he now has the Melo tag...Billy Donovan needs to be fired.
    Russ has won 3 playoff games since KD left... not series... games! Thatís incredible.

12th man

59-55 Bucks at the half. Celts have done a good job with that wall down low to stop Giannis. Bucks 11-26 on their 3s for 40%. Bud can't wait for his top gun Brogdon to get back to have a sniper to make shots on those drive and kickouts.

12th man

5 TOs by the Rox in the first 4 minutes by the Rox. Suffocating Dubs defense has both Harden and CP3 shook. Must win for them tonight.

12th man

Green raking Hsrden across the eyes. He went down hard after the play. Going back to the locker room holding a towel over his left eye.

12th man

Rivers who replaced Harden with 8 pts and 2 threes. Harden back on the bench, looks like he can return.

12th man

Dubs take a 58-49 lead at the half, too many TOs by the Rox, Harden had 12 pts now all coming after he returned from his injury. Iggy the Dubs playoff weapon, plays 23mpg during the season but the Dubs start him in the playoffs and he scores 10 pts with a game best Ī14 +/-.
    Last edited by tiger0330; Apr 30, 2019 at 23:48.

12th man

That's fan appreciation you would never see from Dolan. They had this fan shoot a half court shot that you see at many arenas but this is for 100K, the biggest prize I have ever seen. In addition, he's shooting for a section to get them a $25 discount at the arena store. Guy only gets one try and he misses badly, coming up way short. Missed the shot but they still gave him 10K and everyone in that section $25.

Veteran

5 TOs by the Rox in the first 4 minutes by the Rox. Suffocating Dubs defense has both Harden and CP3 shook. Must win for them tonight.
    Just got home from Avengers...surprised the Bucks got their act together but I guess I shouldnít be... the Celts have been inconsistent all season long. The Celtics still stole home court so maybe Celts in 6 instead of 5. As for the Rox...blew a chance in game one so the Dubs hold serve....missed the game but the plan must be to rough Harden up good. Damphony had better come with a better plan at home than he had on the road.

12th man

Nba Logo

Dubs take a 58-49 lead at the half, too many TOs by the Rox, Harden had 12 pts now all coming after he returned from his injury. Iggy the Dubs playoff weapon, plays 23mpg during the season but the Dubs start him in the playoffs and he scores 10 pts with a game best Ī14 +/-.
    For the last 4 years, i have to admit Iggy and Green has been the BEST 3rd option on offense in the NBA .. and we all know Klay Thompson became the 3rd option on offense when Durant signed on to the GS Warriors.
    The Lakers Lebron James knew for him to have half a chance of beating the champion GS Warriors in a series, he would need a super-star of AD caliber in the rotation.

In the Warriors vs Rocket series .. The championship Warriors lead the series 2-0
    The GS Warriors stepped-up their 2-Way performance to play for KEEPS on the next level in the series vs the Houston Rockets as if this series were the FINALS .. In the 2 games played the Rockets CP3 & Beard dont look like they have a quarter of a chance of winning more than one game in the series vs the Warriors dynamic DEFENSE .. In the 2nd game the Warriors had the Rockets commit 13 turn-overs in the first half of the game.