2019 NBA Playoffs

Kiyaman

Legend
That Bucks bench is way better than that bunch of scrubs the Dubs put out there. Bucks are long and deep, if KD doesn't make it back I don't think it goes 7. Bucks steal one game at Oracle.

So-so true .. the Bucks bench-depth were outstanding plus the Bucks great team-b.ball from the 9-Man rotation snatch a 25 point lead at Half-Time never giving the Raptors a chance to catch their breath or get into a groove to make the game competitive 125 - 103 Bucks win.
I will be shocked if the Raptors could win one game in Toronto.
Bucks lead ECF series 2-0

The 2014 original champs maybe BOSS over the western conference teams (I guess that's the reason why Lebron knew he needed a teammate having AD super skills to go up against the GS Warriors.).
The way the Bucks are performing at such a high level the champion GS Warriors will need both Durant and Bookie to put on a good show in the FINALS !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
WOW! The 2014 champs GS Warriors Draymond Green dynamic all-around performance in Game 3 of the WCF took complete control of the game in the 3rd qtr. for the 3rd straight WIN of the series .. Green scored 20 points on 6-12 FGA, 13 rb, 12 ast, 4 stls, and 1 Block for a outstanding MVP performance. The Blazers had no answer for Green's super-star team-leadership WIN !!!
GS Warriors lead WCF series 3-0

Today's 3rd Game of the ECF between the Bucks vs Raptors will be ?????

tiger0330

Legend
That Bucks bench is way better than that bunch of scrubs the Dubs put out there. Bucks are long and deep, if KD doesn't make it back I don't think it goes 7. Bucks steal one game at Oracle.

WOW! The 2014 champs GS Warriors Draymond Green dynamic all-around performance in Game 3 of the WCF took complete control of the game in the 3rd qtr. for the 3rd straight WIN of the series .. Green scored 20 points on 6-12 FGA, 13 rb, 12 ast, 4 stls, and 1 Block for a outstanding MVP performance. The Blazers had no answer for Green's super-star team-leadership WIN !!!
GS Warriors lead WCF series 3-0

Today's 3rd Game of the ECF between the Bucks vs Raptors will be ?????

JVG agrees with me if you heard him say in game 3 that Bucks are the best team in bball but MJ saying you still have to beat the champs but agreeing with JVG that if KD doesn't make it back the Bucks will be prohibitive favorites in the finals. Don't ever remember ESPN announcers being so biased ahead of a series, maybe the Bucks are that good but they have to take Dray out of his transition game and limit Steph. Any win without KD will be tainted so I hope he's back to determine who is the best team in bball.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Double Over-Time WIN for Raptors over the Bucks .. 118 - 112 ..
The Raptors Star-Trio Kawhi, Siakam, and Gasol fought hard for the ECF Game-3 win today at Home.
Bucks lead series 2-1 over Raptors

tiger0330

Legend
Good night for the POR fans so far. Their play by play announcer Kevin Callabro, hits 3 FTs in 45 secs in one of those time out promotions so everyone in the arena gets a free Jamba juice and their starting center 7'1" Meyers Leonard looks a combination of Steph and Hakeem out there scoring 25 pts on 10-12 shooting with 5 3s in the first half. Amazingly the Dubs are still in it only down 69-65 at half time despite being shorthanded due to injuries and having to start McKinney and Bell. Not sure the Dubs can generate their usual 3rd qtr offensive performance with so many guys missing so I think POR gets a game 5.

tiger0330

Legend
Good night for the POR fans so far. Their play by play announcer Kevin Callabro, hits 3 FTs in 45 secs in one of those time out promotions so everyone in the arena gets a free Jamba juice and their starting center 7'1" Meyers Leonard looks a combination of Steph and Hakeem out there scoring 25 pts on 10-12 shooting with 5 3s in the first half. Amazingly the Dubs are still in it only down 69-65 at half time despite being shorthanded due to injuries and having to start McKinney and Bell. Not sure the Dubs can generate their usual 3rd qtr offensive performance with so many guys missing so I think POR gets a game 5.
You have to be impressed with how that Dub team being down 17 never quit to come back to beat POR. They get Durant back and I heard mention of Cuz so he might even be back for a token appearance and I'm not sure now the Bucks can beat them. Their 4 finals appearances and their experience is going to be a huge advantage over MIL. They are going to give Freak fits inside, I look for the Bucks to play that inside out game and they need to knock down their shots on the kick outs. Should be a great series, sorry for the disrespect to TOR since their series isn't over yet.

Broadway

All Star
I'm not counting Kawhi out. Remember he essentially took down The Big Three in Miami in 2014 and had them beat in 2013

tiger0330

Legend
I'm not counting Kawhi out. Remember he essentially took down The Big Three in Miami in 2014 and had them beat in 2013
Kawhi one of those guys that can put a team on his back and carry them into the Finals. Game 4 is huge for TOR, momentum swings back to them with a win tonight.

Kiyaman

Legend
WOW! The Raptors came-out ready at tip-off for a high scoring Raptors win in Game-4 of the ECF .. it was a Raptors Team-Effort WIN!
The Raptors bench added 48 points to the Raptors 120 - 102 win last night over the Bucks to tie the series 2-2.
The way the Raptors got together to play Team-Ball last night may become the reason Kawhi resign with the Raptors in the off-season.

Kiyaman

Legend
Kawhi one of those guys that can put a team on his back and carry them into the Finals. Game 4 is huge for TOR, momentum swings back to them with a win tonight.

The Raptors 3 consecutive WINS in the ECF series .. The MVP has to go to Kawhi Lenard for providing great leadership to teammates to step up their GAME to the next level to have a 3 game win streak. Last night the Raptors bench player PG-VanVleet 2-Way performance were all over the court scoring 21 points on 7-9 FGA from the 3 point line.
The Bucks havn't loss 3 straight games all season, until running into the new Kawhi Raptors in the postseason games.
Raptors Lead series 3-2

The Champs GS Warriors 4-0 Sweep over the Blazers are on a 10 day vacation until GAME 1 of the FINALS !!!

tiger0330

Legend
I’m done with the Rockets. Damnphony can’t coach his way out of a wet paper bag. Harden just gift wrapped the MVP for Giannis. I’m giving away my Harden “clutch city jersey.” Cmon back Knicks let’s go!!!
Rox cleaned out their coaching closet deciding not to bring back 5 of their assistants including Bzdelik and Roy Rogers and 3 others. Damphony not only survived but looks to get a 3 year extension. Could have sworn D'Ants was going to be the fall guy for that epic fail of not beating a Dubs team without KD or Iggy but it looks like they decided it was the D that was the problem with the guys they let go.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Rox cleaned out their coaching closet deciding not to bring back 5 of their assistants including Bzdelik and Roy Jones and 3 others. Damphony not only survived but looks to get a 3 year extension. Could have sworn D'Ants was going to be the fall guy for that epic fail of not beating a Dubs team without KD or Iggy but it looks like they decided it was the D that was the problem with the guys they let go.

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow! Great series win for the Raptors !!!
Tonight, the mighty Giannis Bucks Go Fishing .. Raptors WIN ECF series 4-2

tiger0330

Legend
Raptors move on to the NBA Finals handing the Bucks their 4th straight loss to beat them in 6. Another comeback win for them after being down 15 in the 3rd. Reggie said it the Freak showing the holes in his game that were exposed by the Raps that will make many rethink the greatest player in the game hype that surrounded him this season.

Raps finally make it to the finals and Ujiri's big trade pays off, just as importantly I think this success means Kawhi takes the Raps dough and stays in TOR so they don't lose Kawhi after a season. It wasn't just Kawhi these last 2 games, Lowry stepped up tonight and Vanvleet couldn't have picked a better time to snap that shooting slump he's been in. If Gasol can get it going like Vanvleet and Powell and play like a former NBA AS they can make it tough on the Warriors.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
Have to say Masai Ujiri is brilliant. Fires last years COY Casey to replace him with arguably this years COY Nick Nurse, how many guys would do that?

mafra

Legend
Before Kawhi got injured and things went south, earlier in the GSW run... SA has GSW up against the ropes in game 1.... KL dominating the floor. Then he got hurt and Spurs were steamrolled.

KL is now all the way back and gets his revenge. This should be fun. I won?t underestimate this dude. Without KD... oh man....

If KL beats these Warrior team, after beating LJ/DW and that MIA team.... well, the legend of KL grows!

Still won?t forget that draft when he almost fell to Knicks... only to watch SA of all teams gobble him up and we get Shump.

tiger0330

Legend
Before Kawhi got injured and things went south, earlier in the GSW run... SA has GSW up against the ropes in game 1.... KL dominating the floor. Then he got hurt and Spurs were steamrolled.

KL is now all the way back and gets his revenge. This should be fun. I won’t underestimate this dude. Without KD... oh man....

If KL beats these Warrior team, after beating LJ/DW and that MIA team.... well, the legend of KL grows!

Still won’t forget that draft when he almost fell to Knicks... only to watch SA of all teams gobble him up and we get Shump.
Pop and SA developed him into a great player I doubt he would have flourished with the Knicks. You would hope that changes with Craig Robinson and Fizdale in charge of development but I'm not holding my breath that Knox is going to be an AS.

Great win by Toronto. Now they get to face a team that even without 2 starters is going to be a much tougher opponent. Forget it if Cousins and/or Durant come back.

Kiyaman

Legend

KL is now all the way back and gets his revenge. This should be fun. I won?t underestimate this dude. Without KD... oh man....

Still won?t forget that draft when he almost fell to Knicks... only to watch SA of all teams gobble him up and we get Shump.

Wow! Kawhi are on the same path as Lebron of becoming a NBA Legend if the Raptors pull off a series win in the FINALS vs a injury GS Warriors team CTFU
I'm already looking forward to watching the match-up of Siakam's 2-Way hustle performance vs Draymond Green's all-around star performance.