Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Frank is getting traded, most likely. Knicks will need to clear as much space as possible, and Knits is going to be the cap casualty.

Philadelphia owns the 24th overall pick in next monthís draft, as well as four second round picks (33rd, 34th, 42nd and 54th).

Deal Frank for either 24 or 33/34.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Frank is getting traded, most likely. Knicks will need to clear as much space as possible, and Knits is going to be the cap casualty.

Philadelphia owns the 24th overall pick in next monthís draft, as well as four second round picks (33rd, 34th, 42nd and 54th).

I have growing concerns that there is no trade market for Ntilikina. I hope that we can still get a late 1st/high 2nd round pick for him. Iím worried that this last season obliterated his trade value.

12th man

Rock bottom trade value. It's his 11M remaining on his deal that makes him hard to trade, unless you think he's set to have a breakout year you can better value for the money for guys like Trey Burke, Kadeem, MCW and even DRose. Someone has to see potential in the guy worth 5M, I don't see it after 2 seasons

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Rock bottom trade value. It's his 11M remaining on his deal that makes him hard to trade, unless you think he's set to have a breakout year you can better value for the money for guys like Trey Burke, Kadeem, MCW and even DRose. Someone has to see potential in the guy worth 5M, I don't see it after 2 seasons
    I think he has to play for us this year. Ironically, if we bring in some ball dominant scorers like KD, Kyrie, and RJ, then Ntilikina might actually look okay in our rotations playing defense and shooting easier shots created for him by the defense collapsing on other guys.

Is a late first or second round pick will be better than Frank.... I still hope he turns into something good although no indications so far!

I doubt he has much value.... hopefully Phi will surrender 33 or 34.... basically
    like a late first but without the financial commitment.

12th man

I doubt he has much value.... hopefully Phi will surrender 33 or 34.... basically
    like a late first but without the financial commitment.
    He's not going to PHI, they have their own juggling act with cap space and figuring out how to keep JB and Tobias among others including JJ. We may buy a second round pick from PHI but they aren't going to want to take on Nits contract imo.

12th man

Franks a KEEPER !!!
    Frank maybe a late bloomer, but he's no different than all the late bloomer freshman teenagers drafted by the many Dysfunctional management organization in the NBA.
    Imagine if the Raptors would have traded Siakam last offseason after his 2nd season in the league.
    The Lakers trading D.Russel showed how dysfunctional the Lakers organization were from management to coaching staff.
    We all know the Knicks organization has been one of the TOP-3 dysfunctional organization in the NBA for decades, the Knicks coaching-staff system has lead the Knicks to be consecutive 3-repeat lottery-teams.

Truth be said .. Frank has been the Knicks best starter/finisher PG on the roster, after the Knicks cut PG- Jarrett Jack.
    There are many teams, especially in the West-Coast that will trade for Franks defensive tenacity to add to their rotation.
    Frank's many ways of distributing the ball to teammates are what the new Knicks players DSJr, Knox, Barrett, and Durant will need in their lineup.

Chris Broussard and KD going at it on Twitter, bc CB claims Kd gets an asterisk by his rings if GsW wins a title without him this season. As if KD needed any more reasons to bolt...