The official 2019 NBA Draft thread

Pelicans take Zion Williamson #1 ending the least suspenseful decision in the history of mankind.

Plain and simple, if Zion is anything less than a superstar in the NBA, fans will call him a disappointment.

Zion seems like a super good guy. I?m rooting for him.

tiger0330

Legend
Pels fans going ape despite losing Davis, happy for the city now we need RJ to be the next Kobe for the Knicks so Knicks fans can go ape.

Zion overcome by emotion after getting drafted and unable to do the interview thanking his mother. Man wears his heart on his sleeve.

Ja Morant to Memphis at #2. Memphis is probably going to expect a lot from him from the jump after trading Conley. This guy is going to make all the players around him better on offense with his passing.

Mafra has spent weeks posting all the reasons to be excited that RJ Barrett is a Knick.

?He expects to be great?. Maybe the most important thing about him. Sports is not just physicality and skills, it?s confidence and this guy is ready to go and be a star in the world?s greatest arena.

I?m getting a little choked up watching this interview with RJ and his dad.

Even RJ?s dad gives you confidence. Says RJ is going to keep getting bigger and better and going to work. RJ has an NBA ready body today.

RJ?s upside is crazy. This team needs to put him in position to succeed and no doubt he can do it.

tiger0330

Legend
This kid will not make fans regret picking him. Why do I say that his dad, the apple does not fall far from the tree. His dad practically guaranteeing he'll be a star.