NBA Summer League 2019

mafra

Legend
I agree with what one scout said... RJ is a hard worker and has the want to be great. He (and I) not concerned about RJ reaching his ceiling and maximizing his talent.... he?ll do what it takes!

The question is: what?s his ceiling?

Time will tell.

But pressure bursts pipes and creates diamonds. Maybe, for RJ, struggling now is extra motivation to work this summer.

Knox needs to move the ball more. Every time he gets the ball, he is popping up a 3 or trying to drive. Already missed 4 or 5 shots.

Ugly 2nd quarter, but looks more to be a product of our guys not being on the same page than anything else.

I like almost everything that I am seeing from RJ except for his shooting. Overall, pretty lousy 1st half for us.

RJ still not hitting shots but he had 7 points, 5 boards, and 3 assists in the 1st half.

Knox has shot even worse, but is getting points at the line.

MRob just fouling left and right.

Iggy barely involved.

We look terrible to start the 2nd half. Some have questioned if MRob, Knox, and RJ will start. I?ll say this now, put those 3 out there with Randle and Payton/DSJ, expect another high lottery pick in 2020.

mafra

Legend
Yes. This shouldn?t be last year... you earn your minutes this season.

RJ is 3-3 from FT line. Look at his frame... he is svelte and will get bigger and more muscular as he ages.

Shooting should be fixed with work and RJ will work.

Knox concerns me more bc he doesn?t have that alpha mentality.

But, I can see RJ being a ball dominant wing type player... PG13... they all don?t come into NBA ready to roll... some need time.

mafra

Legend
We look terrible to start the 2nd half. Some have questioned if MRob, Knox, and RJ will start. I?ll say this now, put those 3 out there with Randle and Payton/DSJ, expect another high lottery pick in 2020.

These cats can?t handle Malcom Miller and Chris Boucher... Lord help us come Nov.