Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 21617181920212223 LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 333
  1. #316
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,835
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    I guess Reggie Bullockís issue is plantar fasciitis.

    Dotsonís 1.5 million dollar contract for this season will become guaranteed at midnight.

  2. #317
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,674
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Reggie Bullock has officially signed his two-year deal with the Knicks.

    Bullock initially agreed to a two-year, $21 million deal with the Knicks, but after an unanticipated health issue was discovered during his physical, the Knicks and Bullock re-worked the deal on a more team-friendly salary. He reportedly signed for less than the $4.7 million exception and his contract has a player option on Year-2, but we still don't know exactly what ailment he's dealing with.

    óóóó

    Iím trying to decide what is odder... a team signing 7 free agents in 1 offseason or a team signing 7 guys and not holding an introductory presser?

  3. #318
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,835
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Reggie Bullock has officially signed his two-year deal with the Knicks.

    Bullock initially agreed to a two-year, $21 million deal with the Knicks, but after an unanticipated health issue was discovered during his physical, the Knicks and Bullock re-worked the deal on a more team-friendly salary. He reportedly signed for less than the $4.7 million exception and his contract has a player option on Year-2, but we still don't know exactly what ailment he's dealing with.

    óóóó

    Iím trying to decide what is odder... a team signing 7 free agents in 1 offseason or a team signing 7 guys and not holding an introductory presser?
    I think that source made a mistake. Pretty sure Bullockís 2nd year is a team option, not a player option. Our team gave no one player options.

    I read Bullock has plantar fasciitis. Must be pretty bad if he went from 21 million to less than 9 million over a possible 2 years.

  4. #319
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,674
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Ben Simmons gets 5/170 extension... heís never made a 3-pointer in his career and shot 3-28 on shots outside 15 feet last season.

    And heís a 58% FT shooter.

    And people say RJ canít shoot.

  5. #320
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,835
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Ben Simmons gets 5/170 extension... heís never made a 3-pointer in his career and shot 3-28 on shots outside 15 feet last season.

    And heís a 58% FT shooter.

    And people say RJ canít shoot.
    I donít think Simmons has even ever attempted an NBA 3-pointer. Thatís when you know your shooting sucks, when you donít even bother to try.

  6. #321
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,552
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Ben Simmons gets 5/170 extension... heís never made a 3-pointer in his career and shot 3-28 on shots outside 15 feet last season.

    And heís a 58% FT shooter.

    And people say RJ canít shoot.

    Yeah .. but Ben Simmons winning NBA record plus having a Basketball IQ that's higher than the extension he receive, plus being one of the league Top-3 point-forwards makes Ben Simmons a Ten year Keeper.

    Us Knicks fans already know our young RJ Barrett has all the potential and athleticism to become a NBA All-Star ..
    There's no reason to get hype over a rookies summer league performance.
    Knicks fans are more worried bout the Knicks not improving their Mismanagement situation, and not improving the Knicks poor coaching-staff that will make RJ Barrett ask to be traded in his 3rd or 4th season on his rookie contract.

  7. #322
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,552
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    New York Knicks FA offseason were ....
    Swing and a miss on everyone of the top star FA. Some say the Knicks signing some role-player talent to short-term contracts is the right move, but they could have taken on bad contracts from other teams and been paid in first-rounders for them.

  8. #323
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,674
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    I donít think Simmons has even ever attempted an NBA 3-pointer. Thatís when you know your shooting sucks, when you donít even bother to try.
    I think heís 0-17 in his short-lived NBA career.

    Could you imagine the ridicule if NY handed RJ an extension in 3 years, if NO J Barrett was a 58% FT shooter and 0-17 from downtown in his NBA career, like Ben?

    Ben fears ball come crunch time. He canít make a shot from FT line out and doesnít want ball in his hand. Canít shoot or close means he isnít worthy of max money.

  9. #324
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,467
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    i think an nba title is just around the corner....

  10. #325
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,552
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Reggie Bullock has officially signed his two-year deal with the Knicks.

    Bullock initially agreed to a two-year, $21 million deal with the Knicks, but after an unanticipated health issue was discovered during his physical, the Knicks and Bullock re-worked the deal on a more team-friendly salary. He reportedly signed for less than the $4.7 million exception and his contract has a player option on Year-2, but we still don't know exactly what ailment he's dealing with.

    óóóó

    Iím trying to decide what is odder... a team signing 7 free agents in 1 offseason or a team signing 7 guys and not holding an introductory presser?

    Having SG-Dotson & SG-Trier, and drafting rookie sensation SG/SF- RJ Barret, plus signing veteran SG- Wayne Ellington, what the hell do the team need to sign Bullock for? Our Knicks front-office are INCOMPETENT !!!
    I had wish the Knicks would have went after FA SF-Oubre with a 4 yr contract worth $56M .. Oubre would have been the Knicks 2-Way starting SF for the next 4 yrs.

  11. #326
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,552
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    I think he’s 0-17 in his short-lived NBA career.

    Could you imagine the ridicule if NY handed RJ an extension in 3 years, if NO J Barrett was a 58% FT shooter and 0-17 from downtown in his NBA career, like Ben?

    Ben fears ball come crunch time. He can’t make a shot from FT line out and doesn’t want ball in his hand. Can’t shoot or close means he isn’t worthy of max money.
    Once upon a time the Philly 76ers were a consistent -20 win season team that stayed in the pin-ball Lottery .. until the day Ben Simmons were put in the 76ers lineup to make Philly a consecutive 50+ win season team. Ben Simmons has shot 55% from FGA in his 2 seasons in the league.
    Ben Simmons outstanding defensive performance alone is worth more than the $170M extension !!!

    3 ball shooting are for the DUCKS !!!

  12. #327
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,674
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Or.... one could say that Ben Simmons was the starting PG for a lineup included JJ Redick, Jimmy Butler, Tobias Harris, and Joel Embiid ... yet didnít make it beyond the second round in a weak ass EC.

  13. #328
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,835
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    I thought Reggie Bullock had plantar fasciitis. Turns out he actually had a herniated disc in his neck and underwent surgery today. Might not see him for a long time.

  14. #329
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,552
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    I thought Reggie Bullock had plantar fasciitis. Turns out he actually had a herniated disc in his neck and underwent surgery today. Might not see him for a long time.
    You serious!

  15. #330
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,552
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Or.... one could say that Ben Simmons was the starting PG for a lineup included JJ Redick, Jimmy Butler, Tobias Harris, and Joel Embiid ... yet didn’t make it beyond the second round in a weak ass EC.
    That .. 5 Man lineup should've been together at the start of the season !!!

Similar Threads

  1. 2018 NBA Free Agency
    By htr10 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: Sep 23, 2018, 17:43
  2. Official Free Agency Thread
    By mafra in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 426
    Last Post: Feb 07, 2018, 12:34
  3. 2016 NBA Free Agency Thread
    By htr10 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 262
    Last Post: Oct 31, 2016, 15:18
  4. Official Free Agency Thread
    By CA7 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 704
    Last Post: Oct 20, 2012, 09:53
  5. Free Agency Tracker Thread
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: Jul 09, 2010, 15:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •