Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Fellas I've missed you dearly, I've just been super busy working 2 gigs and constantly tired but don't ever take none of my posts/tweets too seriously.

Y'all best believe my chambers are loaded full of bullets and I'm about to empty every clip over the next week or so. I have a buttload to say about our franchise-fans/NBA...GOOD and BAD

I hope you guys are maintaining and doing well, matter of fact better than myself...ALWAYS!
    Last edited by Broadway; Jun 30, 2019 at 00:35.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Rozier is not a better fit no matter how much NY Ink it draws, knock it off Maf

If Kyrie and even to a worse degree Harrison Barnes can bank so can Kemba simply off the strength of a little man carrying the burden of a whole franchise on his back for yrs
    Rozier's team-ball skills the past 4 yrs as Boston's back-up PG has average a B+ Grade plus average 50 win seasons.

Kemba's performance did a little advancing last season under teammate coach/player Tony Parker however, Kemba's team-balls skills are not as high as Rozier or Kyrie, especially not when under pressure.

Kyrie's attitude and individual-team performance as a guard has really pissed off a lot of his teammates on two previous teams Cavs & Celts .... Kyrie's individual skills will not be the type of starter PG the Knicks young-core players would need to build a same-page team-ball system on both sides of the court in the upcoming season.

For me, personally, I saw an impressive Rozier in that playoff run 2 years ago... 17-5-5 type dude. This season the entire team laid an egg bc of Kyrie and GH. Iíll give him a pass and guess that was just a slight derailment....

For 2 years and 24 mil type money. Great. Much better than 35 per year for Kemba.

We arenít winning if we just sign Kemba... so, if thatís the case, I prefer giving DSJ every opportunity to become the man...

DSJ-RJ-MRob-Knox is the focus...

And, with that as my thinking, give me Rozier and Randle and letís see what the kids become.

Now, If we got a healthy KD it a KL... then yes... give Kemba max and letís roll.

Knicks canít repeat mistakes from 2010. Donít try to build a winner for next 3 years... build for the future... a dynasty.

Fellas I've missed you dearly, I've just been super busy working 2 gigs and constantly tired but don't ever take none of my tweets too seriously.

Y'all best believe my chambers are loaded full of bullets and I'm about to empty every clip over the next week or so. I have a buttload to say about our franchise-fans/NBA...GOOD and BAD

I hope you guys are maintaining and doing well, matter of fact better than myself...ALWAYS!
    If Knicks fail to land 1 of the top dawgs then Mills has to be fire and both Fiz and Perry on notice. Trading KP then blowing this would be tantamount to gross incompetence.

Veteran

Send MJ a bouquet and a Rolex on the house Knicks from saving us from ourselves.

Now let's see how far Rozier takes the Hornets. That Kemba load is his now, good luck young fella

Veteran

Not going to lie, Iím starting to develop a real morbid curiously of how we are going to spend 60 million dollars on only 1 and 2 year deals, assuming we strike out on big names.

Veteran

Remember I told everyone and their mom not to place any ounce of worth on what this man says even if he has a 100% chance of being 5% right?

I wonder what the deal is?

They were talking about that possibility this afternoon, on NBA Radio... b/c CHA has no PG, with Walker leaving and Parker retiring. Ainge probably happy to keep him away from NYK...

If MJ has to cough up a big deal... then heís a fool rolling the dice.

CHA didnít have much cap room to replace Walker, tho. So they were desperate.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Not going to lie, I’m starting to develop a real morbid curiously of how we are going to spend 60 million dollars on only 1 and 2 year deals, assuming we strike out on big names.

What, you don't like the idea of signing Boogie Oogie to a 1yr $20mio deal, and Rodney Hood to a 1yr $14mio deal, and Danny Green to a 1yr $12mio deal, and Elfrid Payton to 1yr $12mio deal? ROTFLOL!

I even left a little change on the table for US

If we donít get KD and/or KL, then next season is all about DSJ-RJ-KNox-MRob.

To me, that means they need a PF... Cousins, Randle, Porter are the top three options.

Next yearís free agent class is trash, so thereís no point worry about finances...

Commit a THjr type contract to Randle or Porter, and let them the leader and muscle on the floor for those 4 kids?

Roll dice on Cousins, and hope he impacts team like STAT did that first season... be a rugged interior force like Zach Randolph?

What would be yíallís call?

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    If we don’t get KD and/or KL, then next season is all about DSJ-RJ-KNox-MRob.

To me, that means they need a PF... Cousins, Randle, Porter are the top three options.

Next year’s free agent class is trash, so there’s no point worry about finances...

Commit a THjr type contract to Randle or Porter, and let them the leader and muscle on the floor for those 4 kids?

Roll dice on Cousins, and hope he impacts team like STAT did that first season... be a rugged interior force like Zach Randolph?

What would be y’all’s call?
    I was hoping for Kemba and Butler as realistic targets this offseason...wanted Randle last yr. I'd settle for Randle and see if I can pawn Knits off on the Hornets since they stand a chance to be terrible next yr. Want no parts of Cousins. Would consider Patrick Beverly on a 2yr deal if we're not going to bring Mudiay back(which is still a possibility)

I think Beverly and Randle would be a solid get. I think they would mesh well with our top 4 kids...

Those 2 would be even sweeter if a rehabbing KD also signs with us.

Ian Begley:

ďAs far as other names go: New York continues to have significant interest in Julius Randle. Execs monitoring Randle's situation on Saturday believed that the Knicks were in strong position to land Randle. For those reading the tea leaves: one team expected to have a meeting with Randle early in free agency, but that meeting is not expected to take place, per sources. It's unclear why the meeting won't take place, but it's not a huge leap to think that it's connected to the Knicks' strong interest in Randle. New York also has interest in restricted free agent Bobby Portis, sources say.Ē

Veteran

What, you don't like the idea of signing Boogie Oogie to a 1yr $20mio deal, and Rodney Hood to a 1yr $14mio deal, and Danny Green to a 1yr $12mio deal, and Elfrid Payton to 1yr $12mio deal? ROTFLOL!

I even left a little change on the table for US
    I canít wait to get all their Knicks jerseys.

Veteran

Iím reading same info this morning that I read last night.

Kyrie to sign quickly with Brooklyn and then try to convince Durant to go there.

Kawhi going to either Lakers or Clippers.

Tobias Harris is going to get non-max deals from other teams and will likely resign with Philly.

KP going to sign a 5-year 150+ million deal with Mavericks as soon as he can.

Houston and Clippers going to try to find a way to add Jimmy Butler by sign and trade.

Durant still undecided, almost as if none of his options are what he wants.
    Last edited by htr10; Jun 30, 2019 at 09:41.