Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Minnesota remains at the top of the list of the teams to sign DeAngelo Russell. They are another team that would need to clear cap space and could potentially send us 1 or 2 year contracts with a pick. Opportunities are there for us to use our space for assets and not just for stunt free agent signings.

Veteran

Reported that Derrick Rose is likely to sign a 2-year deal with the Pistons. There was a time where Rose looked like he was going to be the face of the Bulls for a decade, now he is about to play for his 5th different team. Amazing how a major injury, say to your knee or maybe Achilles, can so dramatically change the course of your career. Hmm.

Veteran

So close. 2 and a half hours to go.

Breathe a sigh of relief. Reports are that Knicks have no intention of making a big offer to DeMarcus Cousins.

Also, thing maybe getting interesting as far as a possible 3-team sign and trade to send Kyrie to Nets, Kemba to Celtics, and Rozier to Hornets. This would give Celtics more cap space flexibility and likely require Boston to send a 1st round pick to Brooklyn.

Veteran

HOLY ****! Woj reporting that Durant will announce his free agency decision TONIGHT on his company owned sports business network. Wow!

Veteran

Knicks fans, ready to have your heart pulled out your ass again like with The Decision? Tune in to Durantís Decision 2, tonight! Sigh.

Veteran

Just looked at Durantís The Boardroom Instagram and just throwing out there that 2 of the last 4 posts are on RJ Barrett. This could be the all-time biggest troll of Knicks fans ever.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    HOLY ****! Woj reporting that Durant will announce his free agency decision TONIGHT on his company owned sports business network. Wow!
    Only team he could have possibly met are the Dubs, I say he's going there and taking their dough. Although Mills could be right outside his door with contract in hand for him to sign it this evening. Glad he's doing it tonight because he was one of those domino chips that needed to fall for free agency for the rest of the league.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Only team he could have possibly met are the Dubs, I say he's going there and taking their dough. Although Mills could be right outside his door with contract in hand for him to sign it this evening. Glad he's doing it tonight because he was one of those domino chips that needed to fall for free agency for the rest of the league.
    You could be right, but I donít think itís that simple. Plenty of players will announce at 6PM that they have signed with new teams (Kyrie to Brooklyn, Kemba to Boston, etc.). Feels like the 6PM ďstartĒ of free agency is kind of a joke. Players and teams have been talking for days or weeks.

Well, if heís making his decision tonight then his mind was already made up... and weíve heard this whole time heís coming to NY.

The injury may have changed his mind or maybe Kyrie not agreeing swayed his thinking...

60/40 itís NY to GSW

12th man

Minnesota remains at the top of the list of the teams to sign DeAngelo Russell. They are another team that would need to clear cap space and could potentially send us 1 or 2 year contracts with a pick. Opportunities are there for us to use our space for assets and not just for stunt free agent signings.
    Jeff Teague and a first would be a good deal for the Knicks. 31 yr old former AS, 1 yr 19M left on his contract. DLo may be an all star but I'm not sure anyone wants to give him a max deal.

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn

1h
    Sources: Boston's showing interest in a 3-team sign-and-trade w/ Kyrie Irving (Nets), Kemba Walker (Celtics) and Terry Rozier (Hornets). Boston wants to create a full MLE and would likely need to surrender at least a first-round pick to Nets. So far, talks are exploratory.

Veteran

Checking out The Boardroom on Instagram and ESPN+, there is a relentless business feel to all of it. Making your brand. Marketing. It screams LA or NYC to me. Shocked if the outcome of all this is Brooklyn or stay in GS.

Veteran

Will Durant have a famous line like ďIím taking my talents to South BeachĒ? I sure hope so.

Will Durant have a famous line like ďIím taking my talents to South BeachĒ? I sure hope so.
    ďAfter my Achilles snapped, there was only 1 option. Iím taking Dolanís money.Ē

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    ďAfter my Achilles snapped, there was only 1 option. Iím taking Dolanís money.Ē
    Nice. Thatís pretty good.