Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Only team he could have possibly met are the Dubs, I say he's going there and taking their dough. Although Mills could be right outside his door with contract in hand for him to sign it this evening. Glad he's doing it tonight because he was one of those domino chips that needed to fall for free agency for the rest of the league.
    The fact he hasn't really met with anyone suggest he's likely staying. Latest report was that we were going to pitch him on how much money he could make by being in New York. LMAO Knicks trying to run the 2010 playbook all over again how ridiculous. This guy has built his empire away from NY this whole time. He finally has footing here but he didn't need nor needs any particular market to establish economic prosperity.

He likely could leave too but lol @ US

Veteran

Oh Welp!

I just heard that... Kyrie and KD and DSJ together, as expected, but in Brooklyn! Lol.

So canít wait to hear Perry and Fiz soon this failure. It probably ends up working out for Knicks, but itís still a major fail this happened under Dolan and Mills watch.

This reminds me of when Nets got Deron, KG, Pierce and thought they were on their way...

At least we get to root for Brooklyn implosion...

But, if this happens, then NYK officially an NBA laughingstock. Only hope will be on our kids...

Remember when Dolan was furious Nets Russian owner put up that billboard near MsG? If Nets steak Millís vision, after they convinced him to deal KP for lottery flip DSJ, who arrived in town with ruptured discs.... lol.

Would this finally force Dolan to fire Mills or will the negative press be enough to force him to sell.

Again, this may be a blessing...

Anyway... looks like another 3 years of losing.

Veteran

KD going to Brooklyn with Kyrie and DeAndre Jordan is like a sad parody of Lebronís Decision joining Wade and Bosh in Miami.

If this is the case, I bet we are the better team in 2 years if we stay the course.

Veteran

Like I said Reggie Jackson money or worse and in this case worse

Deal is Mad Cringey!!!

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Like I said Reggie Jackson money or worse and in this case worse

Deal is Mad Cringey!!!

20 million per season for Rozier, but no supermax for Kemba? Yikes.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    KD going to Brooklyn with Kyrie and DeAndre Jordan is like a sad parody of Lebron’s Decision joining Wade and Bosh in Miami.

If this is the case, I bet we are the better team in 2 years if we stay the course.
    I doubt it unless we can lock up a shooter and a forward that can play at near All-Star levels.

Brooklyn was already and offensively fluid team, they improved here over the next 3-4yrs and all they need is to find gritty players of which a couple they already have

I don't want to be better than Brooklyn(we have NO REAL RIVALRY with them), I want to be better than everybody!

Wow... no S&T too. Yeah, thatís too much money for me. Phew!

Sucks nobody wants us but hopefully we donít do anything foolish.

Go lock up Randle, at least.

Veteran

Woj BOMB makes this official

I doubt it unless we can lock up a shooter and a forward that can play at near All-Star levels.

Brooklyn was already and offensively fluid team, they improved here over the next 3-4yrs and all they need is to find gritty players of which a couple they already have

I don't want to be better than Brooklyn(we have NO REAL RIVALRY with them), I want to be better than everybody!

Everything they built just got demolished. Kyrie will undermine the coach... Just like what happened with Brad... KD will return next year and thatís their window.

Lavert, Harris and Allen isnít exactly Magic, Worthy and Kareem.

Good for them for being more attractive.... but these non-NYers will soon discover most of the tri-state area could care less about Nets, and winning with Nets not as monumental...

And now KD looks like a dude who can be recruited, even tho he tweeted otherwise, and he followed Kyrie to join a playoff team without him.

Veteran

I just want everyone to take a minute and realize that if Kawhi goes to the Lakers, I will have gone 5 for 5 in predicting the destinations of the 5 K free agents (Kevin, Kemba, Kyrie, Klay, Kawhi) in my original post from noon yesterday in this thread.

I want a free hat or something.

12th man

Oh Welp!

It's official. Woj reporting the Nets will sign KI KD and DJ.

I said fire Mills and Perry on the spot if this happens and it looks like it has.

D6joePfUYAAzfBF.jpg

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn

2m
    Sources: Durant will sign a 4-year, $164M deal with the Nets; Irving will sign 4-years, $141M.