What is wrong with the Knicks??!!

We have so many problems. From management, to coaching, to players. Management with no ideas about how to win and what it takes to win. This obvious all the new players...of the best two players from last year they let Mudiay walk. WHY?? Isn't this suppose to be about improvement. Did he not show that?? Don't forget Kornet!!

Secondly Coaching...let take something small. We have no 'Big Man' coach. WHY?? Our 1st year coach saw fit not to have one. Toronto 1st year coach saw fit to have one and won a championship. Question... Who is going to teach/coach Robinson into being a well rounded big Men. Remember he has no jump and in the summer never attempted one. What does that tell you!!!

Last...Players...DSJ, Trier, Gibson, RJ, Payton(didn't go thru the whole roster) are just a few that I don't see a fit for a winning team. Gibson is too old to even think of having on a team. Why not keep Kornet...young and can defend the arc plus shoot the 3. DSJ or Payton isn't the answer at PG, IMO. I'm still a believe in Frank. Fiz created a monster in Trier by letting him IZO. This created problems on the team with Tim H. and Trey Burks. They were shipped out in the KP trade.

This team is constructed all wrong in my opinion. That falls to management who again has no idea of talent

Kiyaman

Legend
We have so many problems. From management, to coaching, to players. Management with no ideas about how to win and what it takes to win. This obvious all the new players...of the best two players from last year they let Mudiay walk. WHY?? Isn't this suppose to be about improvement. Did he not show that?? Don't forget Kornet!!

Secondly Coaching...let take something small. We have no 'Big Man' coach. WHY?? Our 1st year coach saw fit not to have one. Toronto 1st year coach saw fit to have one and won a championship. Question... Who is going to teach/coach Robinson into being a well rounded big Men. Remember he has no jump and in the summer never attempted one. What does that tell you!!!

Last...Players...DSJ, Trier, Gibson, RJ, Payton(didn't go thru the whole roster) are just a few that I don't see a fit for a winning team. Gibson is too old to even think of having on a team. Why not keep Kornet...young and can defend the arc plus shoot the 3. DSJ or Payton isn't the answer at PG, IMO. I'm still a believe in Frank. Fiz created a monster in Trier by letting him IZO. This created problems on the team with Tim H. and Trey Burks. They were shipped out in the KP trade.

This team is constructed all wrong in my opinion. That falls to management who again has no idea of talent

So so True .. Dark Raider u hit on so many facts of the Knicks FLAWS in your post, and in a couple of other post.
Especially on the front-office Mills/Perry showing their dislike for Phil's players as early as the first week after Phil's firing by not resigning a high scoring PG/SG Derik Rose to a cheap contract, but signing a no defense Timmy Hardaway Jr. to a contract 3 times his performance worth, plus our front-office went on to sign (a no-show) Brandon Jennings to be the Knicks starter PG, then signed Ron Baker to be Jennings backup PG, then went and signed Jack as the Knicks emergency PG. As if the Knicks did not select a tall defensive PG Frank out of the draft with the Knicks first round 8th pick a month before these three PG signings. Plus throughout Frank's rookie season management went and grab PG Trey Burke from the G.League to put in the rotation, when Frank, Burke, and McDermott trio started making strives in a line-up of performing on the same-page, our management rush to trade McDermott to get a class A project PG Mudiay.
Yep! Frank don't have a chance with Haters Mills/Perry/Pizdale calling all the shots.

I became upset with the Knicks front-office at the end of the season when they did not give center D.Jordan and extension to his contract when rookie Mitch Robinson performance showed huge game after game improvement when D.Jordan joined the Knicks.
Our Knicks management SUCKS! Knick management only luck are some decent FA are looking for a big pay day.
I wouldn't mark Taj Gibson off as useless or old, I believe Gibson will be the best forward in lineups to lift DSJr and Knox performance.
Taj Gibson is a 100% better than Lance Thomas!
If u recall, Derik Rose best season performance (winning NBA MVP) had a wise OG Kurt Thomas in his Bulls rotation.
It's true the Knicks management & coaching-staff are not on the same-page bout anything, and has been running the Knicks on HOPE & LUCK for to long .. Knicks management this offseason were hoping Durant & Kyrie sign on so another top FA would sign on too for a lower offer without Knick management doing anything. The Nets management put together a plan to sign Durant and Kyrie by calling the GS Warriors to make a sign and trade deal.
The Knicks poor coaching-staff had to offer our G.League head-coach a job on the Knicks coaching staff for having a much better season on offense and defense than the Knicks in their G.League season. Our head-coach Fizdale been hoping in this offseason for a few top leadership FA would sign on to the Knicks plus come with their own personal play-book and system to have an above .500 season.

RJ is a slasher to the hoop plus has a sweet catch n shoot jumper similar to our old 20 pt scorer Allan Houston from 15 to 20 feet from basket. RJ need to be in the back-court with PG-Frank or Payton throughout his rookie season as a catch n shoot scoring guard.
Trier showed decent play-maker skills getting the ball into Knox and MitchRob hands in the summer league games, I did not like Pizdale making Trier into a no-passing Isolation shoot-first guard throughout the previous season.
DSJr and Knox raw scoring performance on offense is decent, but their defensive-switching leads to opponents scoring easy, they need to stay in a lineup having Gibson & Morris to call out their switches for them on defense the first half of the season.