Marcus Morris !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Reporting with @MarcJSpearsESPN: Free agent Marcus Morris --
who committed to a two-year, $20M Spurs deal w/ player option -- is re-considering agreement. Morris is now considering a free agent deal with Knicks, who'll have additional cap space with reworking of Bullock deal.

New York Knicks Sign Reggie Bullock and Marcus Morris ..
WOW! If Marcus Morris would have chose to sign with the Knicks on July 1st.
Would the Knicks off-season FA went any different?

Will our Summer League First Team Mitchell Robinson make the STARTER lineup alongside Marcus Morris 2-Way performance?
Last season the Knicks roster had no PF to help Kanter/MitchRob/or DJ at holding down the front-court.
In the off-season Perry signed 4 FA PF to the roster in Morris, Taj, Portis, and Randle .. Randle is not a center but that is the position the Knicks will play him at.
The one year contract and team option on the 2nd season may become a problem ???

mafra

Legend
I think Randle-Morris will pretty much be our dynamic duo. I think, for the most part (consistently speaking) this duo will be our featured offensive weapons.

MRob will be fun to watch, but is still in the chrysalis stage.

Is dSJ a flop or is he about to explode?

Knox, Trier, RJ with their ups and downs....

What happens with PG? Payton and Knits?

But.... Randle and Morris will be the leaders of this team.

tiger0330

Legend
I think Randle-Morris will pretty much be our dynamic duo. I think, for the most part (consistently speaking) this duo will be our featured offensive weapons.

MM has averaged about 14ppg over the last 4 years, I wonder if he could become a 20 ppg player as a starter with us. Let’s see what Fizdale does because his class favorite KK would have to come off the bench for him to start.

Kiyaman

Legend

So far, I like the growth of our 2nd season future star MitchRob being tandem in a starter lineup having a 9 yr veteran Morris 2-Way performance as a teammate. The addition of Marcus Morris may make a huge difference in the Knicks win column.
I like the idea of having a SF/PF Taj Gibson's defense, rebounding, screening, and great passing-skills in the rotation to help a poor 2nd season Knox raw skill-setting. Knox still hasn't got over Zion punking him in the summer league games SMH.
I like the idea of having 2 defensive combo-guards Payton & Frank's pass-first skills in the back-court.
DSJr will receive plenty of playing-time in the upcoming season so the Knicks could save-face for the KP Trade ..
DSJr's defense has been poorer than Timmy! All DSJr opponents has scored on him at will for easy 2 points.
....We will need Randle, Portis, Trier, and Dotson to step up their 2-Way performance game in the upcoming season.

I still have little faith in Isolation-system head coach Fiz-Fiz !!!