Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I think I know a little something about this game. Our success is tried to Frank!! This just my opinion and I know it doesn't count for much. We have too many moving part(players) and I have notice their individuality during certain time during the game. They want to be main man and bring us back. They take shoots mostly el-advise 3's and miss. We need a field general who can keep head and move the ball unselfishly. That player is Frank.

Fiz needs to stop trying to make his team a 3 point shooting team. Every team we play nom matter how poorly they shoot 3's always make more 3's than the Knicks. Go back an place Great important on taking the ball to the basket and the mid-range shoots. No chemistry in this team and it probably shouldn't be. Again, to many new players and moving parts. Who is the player that has the glue to bring us together as a team? FRANK!!

Let say this... unless something monumental happen in the way of coaching(Fiz) and better ability to recognize talent/imagination/thinking by management(Mills, Perry and C. Robinson). THIS TEAM AND MANAGEMENT IS DEAD!! It's no bring them back from the grave. From the moment when Phil walk out the door we were dead as a organization. From the moment Perry/Mills let D. Rose walk out the door they were dead as management. Most might not agree but everything they touch has been a Disaster.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I think I know a little something about this game. Our success is tried to Frank!! This just my opinion and I know it doesn't count for much. We have too many moving part(players) and I have notice their individuality during certain time during the game. They want to be main man and bring us back. They take shoots mostly el-advise 3's and miss. We need a field general who can keep head and move the ball unselfishly. That player is Frank.

Fiz needs to stop trying to make his team a 3 point shooting team. Every team we play nom matter how poorly they shoot 3's always make more 3's than the Knicks. Go back an place Great important on taking the ball to the basket and the mid-range shoots. No chemistry in this team and it probably shouldn't be. Again, to many new players and moving parts. Who is the player that has the glue to bring us together as a team? FRANK!!

Let say this... unless something monumental happen in the way of coaching(Fiz) and better ability to recognize talent/imagination/thinking by management(Mills, Perry and C. Robinson). THIS TEAM AND MANAGEMENT IS DEAD!! It's no bring them back from the grave. From the moment when Phil walk out the door we were dead as a organization. From the moment Perry/Mills let D. Rose walk out the door they were dead as management. Most might not agree but everything they touch has been a Disaster.

The way Mills/Perry has let Fizdale's action do its best to make Frank want to quit, and have Frank agent ask to be traded.
    Who's idea was it to give rookie RJ above 35 minute throughout the preseason games? Mills/Perry !!!
    Frank has never receive 30 minute of playing-time from Fizdale .. DSJ first Knick game last year receive 32 minute of playingtime.
    Who idea was it to give rookie RJ the starter PG role in the Knicks first regular season game? Mills/Perry !!!
    PUPPET coach Fizdale !!!
    Treating Frank so poorly last season has made a lot of teammates unhappy in the locker-room to the point the star player KP demanded to be traded.
    Mills/Perry decision-making has been back-fire ing on them.
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Oct 25, 2019 at 19:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    The way Mills/Perry has let Fizdale's action do its best to make Frank want to quit, and have Frank agent ask to be traded.
    Who's idea was it to give rookie RJ above 35 minute throughout the preseason games? Mills/Perry !!!
    Frank has never receive 30 minute of playing-time from Fizdale .. DSJ first Knick game last year receive 32 minute of playingtime.
    Who idea was it to give rookie RJ the starter PG role in the Knicks first regular season game? Mills/Perry !!!
    PUPPET coach Fizdale !!!
    Treating Frank so poorly last season has made a lot of teammates unhappy in the locker-room to the point the star player KP demanded to be traded.
    Mills/Perry decision-making has been back-fire ing on them.
    They didn't re-sign D. Rose to help Frank become a better PG. Instead they sign a journey-man in J. Jack not the former MVP Rose. When D. Rose came into the league he didn't have a jumper and had to develop one. That is when he became a MVP.

Everybody on the team seen like they free to take any shot they want but of course Frank has to run the offense exactly like Fiz wants. No plays are ever set-up to give him confident. Always pass the ball and go into the corner for a shot you don't ever seem to make.

I have met Perry at the games in Atlanta. Didn't get a good feeling from him as a person. I would turn my back on him. Mills was more personal in his conversation but he's sneaky.