Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran

I wish we could dump Mills and Perry and get Sam Hinkie in here. Hed be able to gut this roster and get us some picks the next couple seasons. Our current front office wont be able to do it. Most lame duck front office in sports.

If everything pans out at PG. The Point Forward discussion is dead, huh?

Now it time to find out who would want Randle? The Magic?? Maybe for Issac? STOP LAUGHING....just joking. I wouldn't. Maybe RJ for Issac! If they fall for all the HYPE surrounding RJ then just maybe that could happen. I like Issac but that probably happening.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    I wish we could dump Mills and Perry and get Sam Hinkie in here. He’d be able to gut this roster and get us some picks the next couple seasons. Our current front office won’t be able to do it. Most lame duck front office in sports.
    I think Hinkie has burnt too many bridges like Mark Jackson and JVG and won't be finding a GM job anytime soon. Teams just don't have the patience to build from scratch and it's a crap shoot along the way, MCW and Fultz are busts, Simmons and Embiid cornerstones but Embiid may have been the biggest crap shoot of them all.

Veteran

Randle as point forward has to stop. It is the worst experiment in sports history. Fizdale should be fired just for having Randle dribbling 20 feet from the basket.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Randle as point forward has to stop. It is the worst experiment in sports history. Fizdale should be fired just for having Randle dribbling 20 feet from the basket.
    AGREE 100% !!!
    After last night game vs the Cavs .. I'm looking to trade Randle ASAP, and FIRE Fizdale ASAP !!!