Game thread: New York Knicks @ Washington Wizards 7:00 10/7/2019 [Preseason Game #1]

Ntilikina knocks down another jumper, but doesn?t count as Taj gets called for the illegal screen.

Ellington with the beautiful stroke in a deep 3. Knicks lead 30 - 16.

MRob back in for Taj and he immediately blocks another shot. No question MRob could lead the NBA in blocked shots this season.

Barrett way more effective attacking the hoop than he is shooting from long range.

Knicks lead 45 to 31 after the Randle driving layup.

Knicks lead 57 - 42 at the half.

Morris with 17 points and 7 boards. Randle with 11 points and 5 boards. Taj with 7 boards. Payton with 4 assists.

Pretty classic Fizdale here. Getting run off the court after the Morris ejection and Fizdale not at all interested in making any adjustments. Lead all the way gone and game is tied.

Kiyaman

Legend
No more going to Randle on offense .. im watching Randle poor defense now i see the reason why AD wanted to get traded from the Pelicans in Jan.

I feel behind when I went to do bedtime with my daughter.

Just watching the 3rd quarter on DVR now. Barrett stepped up huge in the 3rd quarter when the pressure was on. Great sign for what we can expect from him.

I see Nits is a team leading +23. The guy still can't shoot yet he has the best +/- in a game a lot.

Same old story. His defense both on and off the ball is a game changer, but he is too poor a shooter, even when wide open, for us to expect him to keep a role in Fizdale?s rotation when DSJ is healthy.