Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran

MRob with 3 blocked shots now. Wizards are starting to come back though.

12th man

Knox and Randle defense are gonna be a problem this season .. Wiz scored a quick 6 points on them

Veteran

Pretty classic Fizdale here. Getting run off the court after the Morris ejection and Fizdale not at all interested in making any adjustments. Lead all the way gone and game is tied.

Veteran

Wow, this replay business is already annoying as hell for us.

12th man

Oh shh here come the challenge ???

12th man

No more going to Randle on offense .. im watching Randle poor defense now i see the reason why AD wanted to get traded from the Pelicans in Jan.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Wow, this replay business is already annoying as hell for us.
    I like the rule except for losing the timeout. Barret def extended his arm so it was the right call to reverse it.

12th man

I see Nits is a team leading +23. The guy still can't shoot yet he has the best +/- in a game a lot.

Veteran

I feel behind when I went to do bedtime with my daughter.

Just watching the 3rd quarter on DVR now. Barrett stepped up huge in the 3rd quarter when the pressure was on. Great sign for what we can expect from him.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    I see Nits is a team leading +23. The guy still can't shoot yet he has the best +/- in a game a lot.
    Same old story. His defense both on and off the ball is a game changer, but he is too poor a shooter, even when wide open, for us to expect him to keep a role in Fizdaleís rotation when DSJ is healthy.

12th man

Look at that scrub Chioza and how far he got into the lane, Frank doesn't ever do that, too easy to stay in front of him. Not sure having long arms and being a solid but unspectacular defender is going to keep him around.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Look at that scrub Chioza and how far he got into the lane, Frank doesn't ever do that, too easy to stay in front of him. Not sure having long arms and being a solid but unspectacular defender is going to keep him around.
    Iím still behind in the game, but bringing Ntilikina into the game totally stopped the bleeding in the 3rd quarter. Wizards had just come off something like an 18 to 3 run and we out scored them by 12 points over the rest of the quarter with Ntilikina in the game.

A big part of that was RJ getting going, but watching Ntilikina, he is all over the place off the ball disrupting the Wizards offense.

If Ntilikina could just become an average quality offensive player...same old mantra.

Veteran

RJ just went full out apex predator in the 2nd half. Just an ice cold look in his eyes. This kid is going to be the centerpiece of our offense sooner rather than later.

12th man

I was thinking Ellington could be the starting SG because he's a vet and we need to get off to a fast start but he's too one dimensional. RJ stands a chance of becoming an immediate starter.

Morris is faux tough, bouncing the ball off Anderson's head lol.

Liked Taj skill to step out, really didn't know he could do that, just looked it up he was 32% last year his first decent year shooting it over 30 but he doesn't take many.

They kept the Wiz under 110, like I wanted. Wiz are a bunch of scrubs though.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    I’m still behind in the game, but bringing Ntilikina into the game totally stopped the bleeding in the 3rd quarter. Wizards had just come off something like an 18 to 3 run and we out scored them by 12 points over the rest of the quarter with Ntilikina in the game.

A big part of that was RJ getting going, but watching Ntilikina, he is all over the place off the ball disrupting the Wizards offense.

If Ntilikina could just become an average quality offensive player...same old mantra.
    Yeah, still not a shoo in for the Knicks to pick up his option despite FIBA and the continuing hope of the fans. I don't see PG or SG in the kid myself, I harp on this but have you ever seen a good backcourt defender not make a steal and take it all the way for a flush after 2 years in the league, speaks to his lack of athleticism that he can't do that to me.