Game thread: New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards 7:30 10/11/19 [Preseason Game #2]

It?s not what we would do, it?s what we think our front office would do. Our front office made no clear effort to keep Mudiay, who ended up in Utah for 1.7 million for 1 year. Only way that I can see us keeping Ntilikina for over 6 million is if he outplays Payton who would be due 8 million for next season.

I think our front office is going to commit to DSJ because of his role in the KP trade. He?s going to get a million chances to succeed this season, unless he can?t stay healthy enough to play.

How do you sign Payton with no jumper and let Mudiay walk who was the most improved and second best all-round player on your team? From what I seen of Payton I'm not impress with his game at all. Frank keeps the ball moving and I think that is a big plus for him.

Keeping DSJ is a fool play on front office but they have made them before. Dallas knew what they had in DSJ and they get rid of him. I would kept K. Allen before DSJ. To me, Allen out played DSJ last year.

Kiyaman

Legend
How do you sign Payton with no jumper and let Mudiay walk who was the most improved and second best all-round player on your team? From what I seen of Payton I'm not impress with his game at all. Frank keeps the ball moving and I think that is a big plus for him.

Keeping DSJ is a fool play on front office but they have made them before. Dallas knew what they had in DSJ and they get rid of him. I would kept K. Allen before DSJ. To me, Allen out played DSJ last year.

So True !!!